Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acne

Default Acne

Hey guys, is there any good way to prevent the onset of acne during a steroid cycle? And is it permanent or does it go away after the cycle.

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Perstallion View Post
    Hey guys, is there any good way to prevent the onset of acne during a steroid cycle? And is it permanent or does it go away after the cycle.

thanks guys
    It will clear up after your cycle.. . Just do everything you did in your teen years to prevent pimples.. Basically just wash your face, back and other trouble area a few times a day with an acne wash.

yea justin said it, get the acne medication with the highest percent concentration for the active ingredient (like benzole peroxide or salycilic (sp?) acid) and wash 2-3 times a day. i like the stuff with the grit in them so scrub off the dead skin and clear the pores, then follow that with a deep cream cleanser to really get in there after the pores have been cleared. Change your bed sheets 2x a week, take your vitamins and try and get some sun every day! or go tanning, both work. good luck!

As the others suggested, shower after workout as soon as you can and if thats not till you get home at least bring a clean shirt to change into. as for the tanning some it seems to help to a degree but over doing it can make matters worse. and if it really gets out of control their is Accutane, though that would be my last resort.

And it will probably get worse during PCT......thats the only time i get acne.

Your unstable hormone levels are one of the causes of acne during cycles....the up and down of your hormones triggers it (your basically kinda going back and forth through puberty a bunch of times is the way i see it)...the more constant you keep your levels the more grasp you will have on your acne.

And in PCT, your levels are dropping like crazy and then they start to spike back up in recovery...so, you get the point.

whatever you do do not take doxycyclene, it will make you sick as hell. it made me sick and the reveiws i read made evryone else sick, jus tnautious and throwing up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

And don't bang fat chicks.....that's always been known to cause acne.

Even if no body knows about it?

I use tetracycline for the little acne that I have, but it doesn't even help on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter2 View Post
    Even if no body knows about it?
    Yes...Even if nobody knows about it.

Not sure if you know this, but morbidly obese women secrete an enzyme that stimulates acne in men.....I'll post the link in a minute......