Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ???course without armidex and dosnitex???

Default ???course without armidex and dosnitex???

Hi Im 109kg 6:3 and 12%bf i train hard 4 days a week and on a good high protein diet.i am about to start my 4th cycle. How does this look.WEEKS1-14, Sus 500mgs/week split into 3 shots1-12, Deca 400mgs/week1-4, Dbol 30mgs/ed,3-14, Hcg Pregnyl 250iu/twice week 15-20, PCT= Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10,i have been trying to get Armidex and Dosnitex but have not had any luck,what are the sides of doing this course without these?i really want to start this course now but just not sure without these 2 things. anybody with information about it plse help thanks

Hey mate, I know its difficult to get hear here in Aust, specially arimidex etc, but maybe you could check this sites sponsor......You in Vic?

arimadex and dostinex are right in front of your nose bro! click on the link above where it says buy now. easy as pie.

As long as you control estrogen the prolactin is not likely to be a problem, but if you allow estrogen to go unchecked the prolactin will synergistically act to cause problems. You are running a serious risk of gyno if you don't use arimidex or aromasin etc with this cycle. The dost you could probably get by without.

Quote Originally Posted by aminofreak View Post
    arimadex and dostinex are right in front of your nose bro! click on the link above where it says buy now. easy as pie.
    Not to Australia.

You can look forward to a verry bloated puffy physique as well

ahhhh. i guess i couldve paid attention to his user name huh? lol. shitty bro. keep lookin, you'll find somethin. as strapping said, you will not have to worry as much about gyno,etc. if you are keeping estro low, but their are still direct prolactin related sides that you may or may not suffer from. deca dick being one of them. everyone is different tho. i know a guy who does 100mg tren eod for 30 weeks at a time and doesnt show one side. looks great and feels great. you may or may not be that fortunate. its your body and your choice though. good luck to ya.

If you can't find any adex then run some nolvadex or clomid during the cycle. Run 10mg ED of nolva or 25mg of clomid ED it is better than nothing.
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 05-03-2010 at 09:57 PM.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    If you can't find any adex then run some nolvadex or clomid during the cycle. Run 10mg ED of nolva or 25mg of clomid ED it is better than nothing.
    Seriously? Won't this effect his gains? It is his forth cycle and he hasn't mentioned sides before and his cycle really isn't that detremental to oestrogen levels I would'nt have thought?

Slightly hindering gains are worth staving away potential gyno!