Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25 Week Cycle!

Talking 25 Week Cycle!

I have this cycle thought out all the way up until contest day. The contest will land right at the end of week 25, before PCT. Any criticism would be greatly appreciated! Plus, should I run HCG during PCT?!? As far as an anti-estrogen or AI during cycle, any suggestion on that?! Thanks guys!

Week 1-20: Test E 750mg/week, EQ 400mg/week, Deca 300mg/week
    Week 21: Test E 750/week, EQ 400mg/week, (NO DECA)
    Week 22-25: Test P 100mg/day, EQ 100mg/day, Winny 50mg/day
    Week 4-25: 500iu HCG/week (divided into 2 doses)

*Considering Proviron 25mg/day or Arimidex .5g/EOD throughout Week 1-25.

PCT:
    Week 26-27: 40mg Nolva/ED
    Week 28-30: 20mg Nolva/ED
    Week 28-32: 200iu IGF-L3/week (40iu PWO, *Training 5 on, 2 off)
    Weight: 235 lbs.
    Bodyfat%: 16%
    Currently: Getting MASSIVE!
    Cycle: Test E 250mg/E3D, Test C 200mg/E3D, Deca 200mg/E3D, 0.5g Arimidex E3D

Why so low of a Eq dose ?? .. And why EQ every day those last couple weeks ?? Its one of the longer esters...ED injections seems weird..

Definitely use adex...that should be a no brainer.

And with such a long cycle you might wanna add aromasin and/or clomid

I'd drop the EQ weeks 22-25 because if not you will need to wait two weeks before you start your pct. I agree with Md45 about adding some clomid or aromasin in the pct.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Yea i agree with these guys ^^^ Your cycle could look like this

Week 1-20: Test E 750mg/week, EQ 600mg/week, Deca 300mg/week
    Week 21: Test E 750/week, EQ 600mg/week, (NO DECA)
    Week 22-25: Test P 100mg/day, Winny 50mg/day

Week 4-25: 500iu HCG/week (divided into 2 doses)
    Week 2-25: Arimadex .5mg/EOD
    Week 2-21: Bromo 2mg/ED or Dostinex .25mg 2x/wk

PCT:
    Week 26: Nolvadex 40mg/ED, Aromasin 25mg/EDWeek 27: Nolvadex 20mg/ED, Aromasin 15mg/ED
    Week 28: Nolvadex 20mg/ED, Aromasin 10mg/ED
    Week 29: Nolvadex 20mg/ED, Aromasin 5mg/ED
    Week 30: Nolvadex 10mg/ED, Aromasin 5mg/ED
    Week 31: Nolvadex 10mg/ED, Aromasin 5mg/ED

Week 28-32: 200iu IGF-L3/week (40iu PWO, *Training 5 on, 2 off)

Excuse the inexperienced question here but why eq and deca at the same time??

Quote Originally Posted by Jocks View Post
    Excuse the inexperienced question here but why eq and deca at the same time??
    From the STEROID PROFILES FORUM...

"For some reason, Eq is usually compared with Deca-Durabolin, and the only real comparison is that gains with the two are very similar, with perhaps the edge in strength going to Eq, and the edge in weight gain going to Deca. In terms of actual action in the body, Eq doesn’t act much like Deca. In fact, Deca is a progestin and a 19-nor derived steroid whereas Eq is much more closely related to testosterone (being only one double bond different). Still, it’s very uncommon to see both of them in the same cycle, although there’s no real reason to avoid using the two together."

Thanks for catching that. Would hate for prolactin sides to arouse. Not to mention the appetite surpression that a dopamine antagonist provides might help me, not to mention have me in a better mood during contest dieting! haha

@md45: To answer your question, I figured since I was injecting prop everyday, I might as well break that EQ up a bit for comfort reasons alone. I know that prop can be administered EOD, but I was just going to break it up. No serious reasoning there.

Okay, So I'm going to run Bromocriptine at 2.5mg/day and also run the Aromasin during PCT. Arimidex is in place and ready to go at .5g/day.

*QUESTION*
    Would it be advisable to just run Test E all the way up to the contest? The only reason why I switched to Prop was to cut down on possible water retention and plus to be able to approach PCT differently. Being I'm running an AI through the whole cycle, should water retention not be a big issue anyways?!?

*ANOTHER QUESTION*

What if I dropped the Arimidex and started the Aromasin the week of my contest?!? Wouldn't I come in dryer being I completely rid the chance of water retention due to aromatization?
    Last edited by SoooRaging; 05-02-2010 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Correcting grammar

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    Why so low of a Eq dose ?? .. And why EQ every day those last couple weeks ?? Its one of the longer esters...ED injections seems weird..

Definitely use adex...that should be a no brainer.

And with such a long cycle you might wanna add aromasin and/or clomid
    right and i would think the last few weeks of cycle to drop the EQ also
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRaging View Post
    *ANOTHER QUESTION*

What if I dropped the Arimidex and started the Aromasin the week of my contest?!? Wouldn't I come in dryer being I completely rid the chance of water retention due to aromatization?
    I like the idea of this, switching from arimadex to aromasin one week early is not a problem at all and if you ran a dose of 25mg/day for that one week and then follow the regular dosing schedual for PCT you will be drier then a nun.

Dont worry about running the test E longer then stated, by the end of week 23 it will be out of your system anyway, and the EQ by the end of 24 at max.