Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of test but still have deca what should i do??

Default Out of test but still have deca what should i do??

I RAN OUT OF TEST EARLY AND IT MAY BE 4-6weeks BEFORE I GET ANYMORE BUT STILL HAVE DECA!!! SHOULD I CONTINUE TO TAKE IT AND IF SO WHAT DOSAGE!!! MY CYCLE LOOKED LIKE THIS

TEST S --500ml A WEEK
    DECA -- 250ml A WEEK

Out of curosity, why didn't you make sure you had enough test on hand BEFORE starting your cycle?

In my opinion i would say Deca alone is out of the question, you might wanna think about running your PCT now. That is if you even have one lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnited View Post
    In my opinion i would say Deca alone is out of the question, you might wanna think about running your PCT now. That is if you even have one lined up.
    I agree with this.. It is unfortunate to have to end a cycle prematurely, but sometimes it's much better to do so..

What is your PCT?

WELL WAS MIS INFORMED ABOUT HOW MUCH TEST S TO TAKE AND ONLY GOT ENOUGH FOR 10weeks AT 1cc A WEEK AND THEN HAD TO END UP TAKEN IT EOD SO RAN OUT EARLY AND CUSTOMS SCREWED ME ON MY OTHER SO I AM LEFT HANGING NOW WITH JSUT THE DECA. WAS ONLY ON FOR 5WEEKS AND WANTED TO RUN MY CYCLE 12weeks!!! I THOUGHT MAYBE ABOUT DOING THE DECA UNTIL I GET THE REST OF MY STUFF AND THEN CONTINUING WITH THE CYCLE!! I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT THATS WHERE I STAND!!! LESSON LEARNED!!

If you run the Deca alone your gonna be coming up against some nasty sides associated with Prolactin build up, if you have a girlfriend/wife then she wont be a happy bunny. and even if you dont have a girlfriend/wife then dont make any plans for sex in the near future...!

Elevated prolactin secretion can suppress the secretion of FSH and GnRH, leading to hypogonadism, and sometimes causing erectile dysfunction in men.
    Last edited by LeedsUnited; 05-06-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: added info.

In other words the wee wee wont work right. Even if you have test to run with it, you can better prepare next time to have some dostinex on hand in case you run into this issue.. Good luck

WHAT IS Prolactin build up??

Quote Originally Posted by BADBOYS View Post
    Its where a milky discharge oozes from the nipples,and the brest tissue is inflamed.

Quote Originally Posted by BADBOYS View Post
    I women prolatin is the hormone responsible for the production of milk. It increases when they give birth. It will do the same in men if allowed to evelvate to extremely high levels. Nandrolones like deca cause prolactin to increase and are the main source of deca dick. Estrogen is the other cause. The reason prolactin causes erectile disfunction is because it is the hormone that is released in men when the ejaculate given them the satisfied feeling. Elevated prolactin is why a man can't obtain an erection right after having sex to completion. Prolactin needs to go down before the body is given the signal that it's okay to have sex again. This process is called the refractory period, kind of a natures way of saying stop f*cking before you have a heart attack

Dopamine antagonists like dostinex will keep prolactin in check. Running an AI like adex will keep estrogen down and that in itself can help keep prolactin down to some degree. You can still have erectile problems when running deca even if test is run with it. The dose you are running is not a high dose so prolactin issues are less likely but still possible.

So your options IMO are to stop the cycle and start pct or keep running just the deca and chance the sides or get dostinex to offset the sides while you wait of your test. Getting test later will not on its own correct erectile problems so dostinex would be needed or you could wait it out for several months until things worked themselves out.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.