Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First pin…

Default Hey bro.

Something I've learned is that if you push a drop of oil out the needle and let it slide down the needle the needle slides through the skin quicker and easier. It's like it lubricates the needle, so to speak. It's much less painful that way. Also I like a 22 guage needle as it is easier to push the oll through.

And to top it off you picked prop for a first cycle??? holy crap! talk about getting experience.

Default Go Big...

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    And to top it off you picked prop for a first cycle??? holy crap! talk about getting experience.
    or go home!

First cycle update:

Now in week 3, pin 5 tonight, also start my HCG tonight.

Still getting a nagging ache 24 to 36 hrs after each shot but usually gone by around 96 hrs.
    Nurofen when I feel the ache starting helps a little and I have an electric heat blanket for sports injuries which I apply.
    It helps in the short term but within a few minutes of removing it the ache is back, does shorten the overall length of time it aches for though so still good.

3rd quad shot I did I got a little over-zealous while aspirating and pulled back a little too hard.
    Plunger suddenly shot up the barrel and it half filled with air, freaked me out and I let go of the plunger, the air shot back into my leg.
    Unsurprisingly it hurt for a full week afterwards… I won’t make that mistake again.

Was on 3000 cals a day and put on 14lb in 2 weeks, thought that a little excessive for now so have cut back to 2600 and will weigh in again end of this week.

Not feeling anything at the moment, lifting pretty much the same weights with the exception of maybe a few extra reps.

I have had the odd day of feeling like sh1t though, joint ache all over and generally feeling a bit lousy, like I’m getting a cold.
    24 hrs later though it’s gone again, strange, guess it’s just an off day.

I’m beginning to see what 4:30am looks like everyday as I’m bursting for a pi$$, must be all the extra fluid I’m consuming with both fruit squash and the protein shakes.
    Was annoyed with it at first as I’m ugly and really need as much beauty sleep as I can get but have now turned it to my advantage and take the opportunity to drink a small milk protein shake.

Also finding I’m getting erections as some rather inappropriate times.
    I work with my girlfriend and she’s not afraid to show her affection while at work.
    It’s getting so I can’t leave my office for 20 minutes after a visit from her.

I’m just saying, it’s certainly not a complaint…
    Feeling goooooood....

Good game SuferBuzz. The worst is behind you. I promise it will start to get better from here on. Slowly, but it will get better with the injection itself being less painful and the post-injection pain being better.

I still get an injection here or there which i feel for a day or so, but nothing close to what I was experiencing in the beginning.

Well done bro!

On the lowering of calories thing, I wouldn't do it unless you are putting on a lot of fat. In week 8 now of my bulking cycle and had big weight gain in the beginning but that has slowed down to steady progress which is good. I think some of that inital gain could be some water weight (not sure what you are taking but sounds like it could be). I'd recommend keeping Cals like they are, and only drop if you are putting on more fat than you want along with that muscle you are putting on. BUt also realise you are going put on some fat on a bulking cycle due to having a caloric surplus at the end of the day.

Keep us update on your progress...Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Something I've learned is that if you push a drop of oil out the needle and let it slide down the needle the needle slides through the skin quicker and easier. It's like it lubricates the needle, so to speak. It's much less painful that way. Also I like a 22 guage needle as it is easier to push the oll through.
    Yes i always do that too, also as the drop slides down the needle its good to rotate the needle so that oil lubricates the entire needle.

Default That's what works for me

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnited View Post
    Yes i always do that too, also as the drop slides down the needle its good to rotate the needle so that oil lubricates the entire needle.
    It may sound anal but I do the same thing. It's probably unnecessary though. But whatever works, right? And it does seem to work better that way. I think I'll miss rthe eod injects when I hit pct in a week or so.

Thanks for the update Surfer. I can't wait to hear when you start getting huge strength gains!

IMO- I wouldn't massage the area after pinning. I would pin then massage it for 10min or so. The next day I would have a large lump in that spot.
    I took SYL advise and took the shot, no massaging and pre-****d the needle with a drop of the test. That was 3 shots ago, NO LUMPS or pain anymore!! Lovin it!

Default I don't massage site any more

My middle sister who is a nurse practitioner told me I shouold not rub injection sites as it causes necrosis. She showed me some pictures of what can happen by not rotating injection sites and also from massaging area. Not pretty.