Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First pin…

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default First pin…

Finally stopped acting like a vagina and did my first pin.

Sounds all pretty straight forward but the back story is it took me a full 2 hours before I managed to get it done.

Was going for a delt shot and kept thinking that I didn't know how to aspirate with one hand.
    After attempting to pin 10 times and backing out soon as the needle broke the skin, I was turning my shoulder into a pin cushion and then started to freak out about my skin flora.

Went for the quad thinking 2 hands would be better than 1 and after a further 10 attempts, another pin cushion effect, a second needle thinking it would be getting blunt and at lest 8 alcohol swabs I gave up on the quick stab idea and pushed the needle in slowly.
    Took 4 attempts but finally got it all the way in.

Struggled to aspirate and pulled on the plunger looking for blood, or a bubble but couldn’t get either.
    My hands were shaking like a leaf and after a few minutes I started thinking I hadn’t hit a blood vessel as I’d read the blood would flow in pretty easy so I started to push.

Remembering not to inject too quickly I gently applied pressure but the plunger didn’t move, tried a bit harder but still nothing.
    Though the thing was like stuck and thought if I pressed too hard it was suddenly give and shoot the lot in quickly and really didn’t want that.

Is that normal?
    I used a 1” 25g needle, I do have some 23g also so may give that a try next time.

In the end I just kept applying and releasing the pressure, took 4 minute to inject just 1ml of test e.

Really didn’t seem that thick in the vial but its my first injection of my first cycle so I really had no idea what to expect.

Pulled it out once finished, gave it another wipe and was done.
    Thinking about it, it never hurt at all and I was pretty please with myself.

Next morning….
    Different story, got out of bed and it felt like someone had whacked my leg with a bat.
    No swelling or redness so carried on as normal.
    Next day even worse and couldn’t fully bend my leg, still no swelling but the skin was a little pinky.
    Scanned all the threads I could find on injection soreness and it seemed from what I read it was pretty normal.
    Today it seems better and only sore when I press the area.
    (Yeah, I know, I’ll just stop pressing the area…)
    Can only imagine I moved the needle around to much when trying to aspirate, the thing was in there at least 10 minutes so I think the pain should be expected.
    Thought I’d leave it a full 72 hours before I got on here crying about it and it seems now I don’t have to as all is okay.

Next injection, 8am tomorrow.
    I hope I get it done quicker than the first or I’m gonna be late for work

Took some photos of where I am now and will continue to do so every couple of weeks to chart my progress and I’ll continue to keep a journal of my training which I started about 2 years ago.

So I can expect to start feeling it around the 5 week’s mark on Test E?

So Glad No 1 is out of the way, can only imagine it’ll get easier from here on in... I hope...

Yes, use the 23g. The other thing is maybe think of the skin as absorbing the needle, instead of the needle penetrating the skin. A small psychological adjustment.

"After attempting to pin 10 times and backing out soon as the needle broke the skin, I was turning my shoulder into a pin cushion and then started to freak out about my skin flora."

Holy hell!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post

Holy hell!!
    I know... I've been a real pussy... I hang my head in shame...

I like SYL idea of "absorbing the needle" though, will certainly be trying that out in the morning.

If you go fast, you cant even feel it.....but it hurts a times when you go slow.

Can be a little bit difficult the first couple of times but before you know it you'll be looking forward to your next injection, i know i do...!

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    If you go fast, you cant even feel it.....but it hurts a times when you go slow.
    Yep. It really doesn't hurt for me. Sometimes it is actually hard to go too slow. It's like slicing butter for me..

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnited View Post
    Can be a little bit difficult the first couple of times but before you know it you'll be looking forward to your next injection, i know i do...!
    I always do too. I am on a 14 week PROP cycle so I can inject often.

The injections get better. Your body seems to get used to them. Am also on my first cycle, Deca and Sustanon. Deca and 1/2 Sust on Mon and other 1/2 Sust on Thurs.
    The first few weeks are the worst in terms of pain, but it gets progessively better. I am in week 7 now and hardly feel any pain during or post injection.

Also, I have only been injecting in the glutes and it is good. I injected once in my quad and was limping the next day So IMO I'd recommend to stick with glutes.

Good luck man, and just think of the potential gains and it sholuld inspire you. You actually get to a point where you kind of excited to inject, so just hang in there.

Done and dusted!
    A walk in the park this morning.
    Still pushed it in slowly and SYL "absorbing" idea/mantra help me a lot, offered the needle up to my quad and in it went.
    First try with no hesitation.

Remembered to warm the oil first and massaged after this time, so hopefully I've saved myself a little post injection pain also.

I guess I'll know for sure in 24 hrs
    Feeling goooooood....

Thanks for posting up your experience Surfer. I am still cutting for my first cycle, and this has been a very helpful read. I'm glad your second pin went better, and I hope you'll keep us updated w your experience.