Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First Cycle advice needed

Default First Cycle advice needed

Ok Im Looking at doing a first cycle
    what I am Planning is Test E 500 a week say 10-12 weeks
    My Question is PCT what and how often

Default Post up stats

Age, height, weight, years training, diet, goals, etc.

If you run the cycle, just keep the pct simple on this cycle. Make it nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10 . No need to get carried away with a simple cycle in my opinion. If you can get aromasin then that would be ok as we;;. Heres a little cut and paste from one of Joes posts..

Aromasin with Nolvadex

I’ve always been in favor of using Nolvadex during PCT, along with an AI, because reducing estrogen levels has been positively correlated with an increase in testosterone (7) so in my mind, it’s be beneficial to increase testosterone by as many mechanisms as possible while trying to recover your endogenous testosterone levels after a cycle. SO which AI do we use? Letro or A-dex? Well, why don’t we just keep using whichever one we used during the cycle, and add in some Nolvadex? Unfortunately, Nolvadex will significantly reduce the blood plasma levels of both Letrozole as well as Arimidex (8). So if we choose to use one of them with our Nolvadex on PCT, we’re throwing away a bit of money as the Nolvadex will be reducing their effectiveness.

This, of course, is where Aromasin comes in, at 20-25mgs/day.

Aromasin, at that dose, will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20% (12)... SHBG is that nasty enzyme that binds to testosterone and renders it useless for building muscle.

I would stick with whatever AI you have during your cycle. Adex will be fine . Run that at .25mg eod your first go around.

good advise^^^^ dont forget about ur AI during ur cycle.....
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs