Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paralyzed bodybuilder

Default paralyzed bodybuilder

I am 28 years old, have been lifting for quite a while, and was paralyzed in a car accident a year and a half ago. I have formed a belly but have just begun a bodybuilder diet consisting of a lot of chicken breast, brown rice, fish, and oatmeal. I was thinking for my first cycle to take test p and primobolan OR anvar, clen, winstrol and tren fina. any suggestions? my main goal is to burn as much fat as possible, while putting on hard muscle. and please dont say do more research because what do you think im doing posting this.... any comments on a good cutting cycle would help, as well as a PCT.. I am 6'4 240, and played D1 college football. My goal is to reduce my body fat and gain hard muscle.....
    Last edited by parabodybuilder; 05-10-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Welcome to the forums,

Thats a tough break on the car accident man; so you were paralysed a year and a half ago and have now regained the motion that you previously lost? Or do you still have restricted motion? Perhaps knowing a little more about your condition will help with some reccomendation and advice.

no i have not returned anything. I can only work my top 2 ab muscles. I could get my 6 pack back easily if i could work them all out haha you see my predicament. I can trigger the bottom half of my abs but not fully. This is why I want a good fat loss steroid. I am still paralyzed from the top half abs down....

I was also thinking it will be easy to do injectibles...cause i cant feel my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by parabodybuilder View Post
    no i have not returned anything. I can only work my top 2 ab muscles. I could get my 6 pack back easily if i could work them all out haha you see my predicament. I can trigger the bottom half of my abs but not fully. This is why I want a good fat loss steroid. I am still paralyzed from the top half abs down....
    Well, steroids are designed for one thing only- growth. Fat burning is more of an added bonus to some of the more androgenic steroids out there. I would not rely on just the steroid to burn the fat for you- even if your diet is clean, cardio is still key in fat loss. And there are cardio options that do not require the use of your legs, like the arm cycle machine and the VitaGlide.

Also while on steroids you have to be careful not to overdo it with the weight, especially with the shoulders- as most people who use a wheelchair have some sort of chronic overuse syndrome in their shoulders. A slow steady build up should see you make solid gains, and aid in repairing any issues you might already have with your shoulders. (do you?)

How long have you been training since your accident?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    Well, steroids are designed for one thing only- growth. Fat burning is more of an added bonus to some of the more androgenic steroids out there. I would not rely on just the steroid to burn the fat for you- even if your diet is clean, cardio is still key in fat loss. And there are cardio options that do not require the use of your legs, like the arm cycle machine and the VitaGlide.

Also while on steroids you have to be careful not to overdo it with the weight, especially with the shoulders- as most people who use a wheelchair have some sort of chronic overuse syndrome in their shoulders. A slow steady build up should see you make solid gains, and aid in repairing any issues you might already have with your shoulders. (do you?)

How long have you been training since your accident?
    good advise.... diet and cardio are going to be the key ingredient to ur 6 pack...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Ive been training for over a year since my accident. Im not relying on the steroid really as a fat burner, i just need that extra 10% help to get where I want to be. Can you pls post a good cycle of what u think I should use?

I am doing a good diet and doing cardio everyday, but I dont want to lose any muscle, instead I want to gain hard muscle. What cycle should I use to gain hard lean muscle. I dont want to lose any muscle with the cardio and diet im doing.

For a first cycle you cant beat straight testosterone. Generally Test Enanthate or Cypionate; the reason for these 2 is that they have a long ester attached to the testosterone molecule which means it gets released more slowly into the blood (as opposed to propionate). The advantage of this is that you do not have to inject all that often- 2 times per week on a Monday -Thursday routine. The disadvantage to this is less stable blood hormone levels compared to propionate, meaning a possibility of more/harsher sides. But everyone seems to react differently. Propionate must be injected at least every other day (short ester) to keep blood levels stable. Its up to you how often you wish to inject.

right- lesson over, here is a cycle that i think you will really enjoy and see some impressive gains on.

Weeks 1-12: Test E(nanthate); 500mg/wk (split 250mg 2x/wk)
    Weeks 1-14: Arimadex; 0.25mg/EOD
    Weeks 2-14: HCG; 500iu/wk (split 250iu 2x/wk)

PCT:

Week 15: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin 25mg/day
    Week 16: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin 20mg/day
    Week 17: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin 15mg/day
    Week 18: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin 10mg/day
    Week 19: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin 5mg/day

If your not sure about what arimadex,aromasin, hcg and nolvadex are for then do some research on this forum, read some threads and get a good knowledge base down. and as a side note- stay away from the tren untill you have at least 3 or 4 cycles under your belt, it is a harsh steroid and not for novice users.

thanks bro. Is there one website that carries all 5 of those or am i going to have to buy them seperatley?