Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: need advice

Default need advice

hi everyone, im 46 5'9 140 lbs great shape, i have a problem gaining weight, thinking on taking dbol, and what to take with it? and if i can get on line? ty

Quote Originally Posted by johnny18722 View Post
    hi everyone, im 46 5'9 140 lbs great shape, i have a problem gaining weight, thinking on taking dbol, and what to take with it? and if i can get on line? ty
    hey bro.. at 5'9 and 140lbs it is clear that ur problem gaining weight has to be ur diet!! post up everything u ate yesterday and times... as best u can and we can help u with that...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

also take a look at this thread... trust me i know all about not being able to gain weight.. 5 years ago i hardly weighed 125lbs....http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...tural+training
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf

see thats the problem i dont eat lol,,, when i was training hard i was eating alot of steaks and wieght gainer drinks and put maybe 10 lbs of muscle, when i was 19 i did a cycle of tes and dbol and got to 185 and loved it but was afraid and slowly lost the weight. want to start traing again and get a head start, hoping dbol will help me with wieght and my appatite

that is not the way to go about this... 1.diet!!! 2.training routine 3.supplements+ aas..... you need to complete step 1 and step 2 before u get to step 3...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf

I'd like to second Nitsuj's opinion. I haven't done a cycle yet, and in three weeks or so I have achieved things I never thought possible without AAS. My goal is opposite of yours---I keep weight on... alot of weight lol. But one thing I CAN speak to you on is the confidence you gain from gaining progress naturally. If I took AAS three weeks ago when I wanted to, I would always know that I "cheated". But this way, it becomes a lifestyle change, and you feel tremendous pride along with looking better in the mirror.

Seriously listen to these pros, they know what they're talking about.

And welcome to the board!

No sense in cycling until you have a plan in place. The AAS will supplement your program if it is ALREADY HAVING RESULTS. If you arent making progress with the program you are on, then your just wasting your time. You wont keep any of your gains for any amount of time. Besides just popping some dbol wont do crap for you anyway..

Default Agree with all of the above

And something I found out the hard way is that if you're not eating right even while on steroids you won't gain like you thought you should. Food is THE most anabolic agent people never think of. Without food, steroids are useless for good gains.