Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lump in the Bum

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMean View Post
    That's great, now I know what you're talking about, but can you please explain the overlapping injections part? didn't really get a grasp on why this is necessary or how it's done depending on the half life of the steroid.

Another question, doesn't that mean that me for example, will start seeing results from the the cycle in few weeks time, I mean may be the gains I made are from Dbol like we talked about before but what about the rest? Am I gonna piss them away with no benefit? or would it show in a while? since they are all long esters?
    unfortunately not- after you stop the injections all of the steroids will be on a downward trajectory untill they are pretty much gone and your own natural test kicks back in to compensate. During this downturn you may see some maintainance or small gains for a week or so and then the slump will follow. The reason you do not keep seeing gains allthroughout this process is that the steroid must be present at a certain amount (for examples sake lets say 200mg) in order to show its characteristcs. This is where overlapping injections come into play - to reach this blood steroid level. ill try and make this as clear as possible, but its tough! lol

So, our "steroid1" needs to be present in the blood at 200mg + to exhibit its characteristics (growth, strength etc). It comes as 200mg/ml and has a half life of 14 days.

injection 1: monday; 200mg (releases at a rate of 7mg/day)

injection 2: thursday; 200mg (releases at a rate of 7mg/day ON TOP of injection 1's release)

injection 3: monday; 200mg (releases at a rate of 7mg/day ON TOP of injection 1 and 2's release)

injection 4: thursday; 200mg (releases at 7mg/day ON TOP of injection 1,2 and 3's release)

injection 5: monday; 200mg (at this point injection 1 has reached its half life and 100mg of "steroid1" has been administered, and will release at only 3mg/day for the next half life. injection 5 releases 7mg/day ontop of 2,3 and 4's)

injection 6: thursday; 200mg (at this point injection 2 has reached its half life and 100mg of "steroid1" has been administered,and will release at only 3mg/day for the next half life. injection 6 is releasing 7mg/day ontop of 3,4 and 5's. )

injection 7: monday; 200mg (at this point injection 3 has reached its half life and 100mg of "steroid1" has been administered,and will release at only 3mg/day for the next half life. injection 7 releases 7mg/day ontop of 4,5 and 6's)

you see how in order to hit 200mg in the blood we need to overlap injections so there is a constant release as opposed to a declining release as steroid 1 goes through its half life cycle.

in week 1 about 50mg of "steroid1" is available.

in week 2 because we have added injection sites for the drug to release we have about 180mg available

in week 3 we hit 200mg as new injections are releasing their "steroid1" and the first injections are hitting their half lives and is being released at a smaller and smaller rate. Subsequent injections are to keep this level stable as older injections deminish.

i hope this is understandable to you, cous i had a hard time writing it! lol complicated stuff.

Will your cycle be pissed away? my guess is unfortunately yes.. if you do see gains from the injectables it will be in weeks 4,5,6 and then stop. you see why this is ineffecient? 6 weeks of drug and only 3 weeks of growth! this is why long ester steroids are used in longer cycles. its better results per dollar then running them short like you were told.
    Last edited by JoeHammer; 05-13-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Default That's why I asked what I asked

The d-bol will give you great gains and fast. The prop, if that's what youre using will alo, but in 6 weeks not as much, except that you prop is depleted after 3 days. So that leaves you with 4 days of the week with no test in your system to speak of. And from the looks of your current cycle I would expect you to lose most of what you've agind, maybe not all, but most. I hope I'm wrong, but time will tell. Right Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    The d-bol will give you great gains and fast. The prop, if that's what youre using will alo, but in 6 weeks not as much, except that you prop is depleted after 3 days. So that leaves you with 4 days of the week with no test in your system to speak of. And from the looks of your current cycle I would expect you to lose most of what you've agind, maybe not all, but most. I hope I'm wrong, but time will tell. Right Bro?
    You are totally right about the last part, time will tell. But as I understood from the guys here that since my test is dosed at 250mg/ml then is should be cyp or enth. most likely it's cyp because the enth is not that wide spread where I live, problem is that the trainer tends to hide such info because to him I guess its all business. unlike here were everyone is eager to share information. But 100% positive that its dosed at 250% because I had a conversation with him once that I should be injecting EOD and he said that we can't do that because the test I'm taking is 250mg/ml and that we can't do that EOD, that once a week is enough. I had a talk with him the other day about taking EQ on 14 weeks and he said that this is right for a pro, but not in my case. but from what I learned here, I guess that he doesn't want to admit that he is ripping me off, and till now he thinks that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Default Exactly

I tend to think the best of people before I'm proven wrong. So maybe he's not ripping you off, maybe he's just doing it the way he learned it. But then you could be right.
    Even if it is cyp or enth the usual dose for even a first time user is 500mg a week broken up into two injections to keep levels more even throughout the course.
    And I've seen 8 week cycles for years, but 6 weeks is a very short time especially when the enth or cyp won't start kicking in until week 4.
    You should be more proactive about what you're putting into your body, or allowing others to put into it. I won't even let my doctor put me on a medication unless I know what it is, what it is for, and what it will do. Even then some times I tell him I don't want to take it, and I won't.
    I'm very interested in how this all turns out for you, so please keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I tend to think the best of people before I'm proven wrong. So maybe he's not ripping you off, maybe he's just doing it the way he learned it. But then you could be right.
    Even if it is cyp or enth the usual dose for even a first time user is 500mg a week broken up into two injections to keep levels more even throughout the course.
    And I've seen 8 week cycles for years, but 6 weeks is a very short time especially when the enth or cyp won't start kicking in until week 4.
    You should be more proactive about what you're putting into your body, or allowing others to put into it. I won't even let my doctor put me on a medication unless I know what it is, what it is for, and what it will do. Even then some times I tell him I don't want to take it, and I won't.
    I'm very interested in how this all turns out for you, so please keep us posted.
    You're absolutely right man, to be honest, I can't tell 100% what his intentions are, I know the guy ever since we were in elementary school, I'm not saying that we are friends but we go way back, y'know? that's why i trusted that he won't rip me off, but again, some ppl would do anything for the money, and I won't blame anyone but myself if things didn't go well. At least I know there aren't any sides to speak of and that's the most important thing for me.

I'm getting ready to go to the gym now, he is supposed to flex infront of him today to monitor my progress, we will see how it goes and what he's gonna say, tomorrow is the last injection anyway. And i will keep you posted for sure, I'm here to stay mate...I love this forum

Default Good Luck

After cycle is over I'd like top know how much of the gains are kept, strength wise especially.

Default Update

Hey Buf,

After my workout last night, the trainers have asked me to flex in front of them, and they looked really impressed, they were talking to each other but I couldn't hear what they were saying but there is a huge update... here it comes, the trainer said that I need to take a week off after the last injection which is tomorrow. He said that I don't need a long PCT because the cycle was a short and low-dosed one (Does this make sense). it's just to prepare me to the real deal.

Now, the plan is to sit together next week, and prepare for the second cycle, I will let you know what he says on the 2nd cycle and what gear to use, duration...etc. I'm not sure if he will share the exact dose and splits with me.

Any hints?

Default It makes sense

[QUOTE=LeanMean;639479]Hey Buf,

After my workout last night, the trainers have asked me to flex in front of them, and they looked really impressed, they were talking to each other but I couldn't hear what they were saying but there is a huge update... here it comes, the trainer said that I need to take a week off after the last injection which is tomorrow. He said that I don't need a long PCT because the cycle was a short and low-dosed one (Does this make sense). it's just to prepare me to the real deal.

Now, the plan is to sit together next week, and prepare for the second cycle, I will let you know what he says on the 2nd cycle and what gear to use, duration...etc. I'm not sure if he will share the exact dose and splits with me.

The short pct makes sense, you were only on for six weeks. If it was prop you were using it will begin about 2-3 days after last shot. If something else, like cyp or enth, it will begin around two weeks after last shot. The off cycle period should last as long as you were on cycle with the duration of the pct added in. In other words 6 weeks on, plus two weeks pct equals eight weeks off before next cycle.
    As far as not telling you what you're taking; tell him you want to know what you are taking, how much, how often, so you can do some research, or just so you can know what you are putting into your body. Post your cycle up here nad you'll get lots of feedback, as you've already seen

Default It makes sense

The short pct makes sense, you were only on for six weeks. If it was prop you were using it will begin about 2-3 days after last shot. If something else, like cyp or enth, it will begin around two weeks after last shot. The off cycle period should last as long as you were on cycle with the duration of the pct added in. In other words 6 weeks on, plus two weeks pct equals eight weeks off before next cycle.
    As far as not telling you what you're taking; tell him you want to know what you are taking, how much, how often, so you can do some research, or just so you can know what you are putting into your body. Post your cycle up here nad you'll get lots of feedback, as you've already seen

You bet man, I will keep you all posted on everything.

I forgot to tell you something, I spoke to a friend who has been using gear for years now, and he even has participated in local championships a few times, so I assumed that he knows something about something. Anyway, I talked to him abt my cycle and about what I learned about half lives and everything, he didn't disagree with a lot of what I said but, and there is a but here, he said that he has never done a cycle more than 8 weeks regardless what gear he was using, he said that he normally does 6 weeks, but the difference is how many shots a week and the dose etc... so he wasn't surprised that the trainer gave me a 6 week cycle, he also said, that he has used gear and worked out for years, but never made a progress as much as he did with our trainer, and that he trusts what he does. When I asked him about the dosages, he said that our trainer hides that because he wants to make profit, and that it's no problem as long as he's making gains, and I tell you man, this guy is very well built, probably same height as mine, but around 200+ lbs and pretty lean. and he has been like that for a very long time (Looks like he makes gain and keep them).