Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lump in the Bum

Exclamation Lump in the Bum

Hello there fellas,

This is my first post as it's the first time I use juice ever. I didn't get the juice myself nor do I inject it myself either. Instead, the trainer at my gym has handled the whole thing.

I'm heading towards the end of my cycle that consisted of the following:

1. Test Prop 1cc/Week
    2. Eq started at 1cc/week up to 4cc/week
    3. Deca 3-4cc/week
    4. Multivitamin injection, once a week
    5. Dbol started at 10mg/day up to 30mg/day and then decreasing back gradually.
    6. Nolvadex

I have also kept my protein intake to the maximum during the cycle and things went well, I can see some gains but people tend to notice more and I always get notes on my progress. My trainer told me that this is a beginner cycle but according to what I read, no beginner cycle was laid out like that!!!

My question is, I noticed that the trainer at my gym has huge (I mean enormous) lumps on his upper glutes, and I'm worried that this might be an issue for me because they look really ugly. They are literally like tennis ballas implanted in his glutes. What can I do to be sure that this doesn't happen to me?

I have one week left, there aren't any lumps that I can see but my butt surely is "stoned" hahaha... any tips? I'm also willing to answer any question regarding the cycle, gains, sides...etc.

I wont go intot he cycle, as you didnt ask about it but its terrible looking unless you made some typpos. As far as lumps go, my guess is he uses alot of porp on himself in the glutes on a regular basis.. If he stops the cycle, they should go away.

Default They could also be scar tissue

When you're injecting several cc's of product in a single injection I have seen where it can leave a lump of scar tissue. Or it could be abscess. But I would think he would be having health issues if that were the case. And I agree with Chancy, they cycle you have done looks old school.
    It could also be a cyst.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 05-13-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Trainers are like doctors some suck!

i agree the lumps are probably scar tissue built up over years of juicing and probably not rotating injection sites, like using the delts, quads etc. To be honest i wouldnt listen to some guy with tennis ball ass about the safe use of steroids OR let him near MY ASS.

That cycle looks like it was designed for someone with 5-6 cycles under their belt (IN THE 90'S). I sure as hell hope you do not get bad sides because if you do- how the hell do you know what caused them? As a side note- prymiding up and down dosages is old school BROscience, and has been considered BS for a while now. Playing with dosages like that causes your blood hormone levels to wibble wobble like jelly, increasing the risk of sides, and limiting gains.

For new guys reading this who may or may not have "friends" or trainers telling them what they should or shouldnt do concerning steroids...

THIS IS WHY ITS A GOOD IDEA TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND HAVE YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE, NOT RELY ON SOME TENNIS BALL ASSED GUY ABOUT INJECTING POTENTIALLY HARMFUL HORMONES INTO YOUR BODY.

x2 Joe, excellent advice on the last part.

Quote Originally Posted by Chancy View Post
    I wont go intot he cycle, as you didnt ask about it but its terrible looking unless you made some typpos. As far as lumps go, my guess is he uses alot of porp on himself in the glutes on a regular basis.. If he stops the cycle, they should go away.
    Agreed. I usually get lumps on my glutes after a nice cycle of prop/acetate, but they go away after a week or two.

I'm glad I joined here and got the advice from more educated people, if I got tennis ball ass I'd be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Comp View Post
    I'm glad I joined here and got the advice from more educated people, if I got tennis ball ass I'd be pissed.
    X2 on that Bro...

Wow guys, thanks for all the replies... Now let's start the learning process, but before that, let me clear up a few things.

1. I'm thankful that i didn't experience any sides of any sort, no gyno, no acne, no testes atrophy, no hair-loss, may be slight water retention on the lower abs but other than that i can see veins in my biceps, calves, inner thigh and elsewhere.

2. I'm pretty sure about the juice i named above, but pretty sure about all the dosages, i.e, I'm not sure about the dose of deca, but im sure abt the dbol, test and eq, but the eq was added gradually and then down again.

3. My cycle was only 6 weeks, and I did my research, 6 weeks is a short cycle from what I learned (Correct me if I'm wrong)

So having said that, TBH I thought what the hell... 6 weeks is not a big cycle anyway and I'm gonna give the guy and the juice a try and see how it goes, and it went well.
    Now I will not disagree with any of you with all the things you said cuz I acknowledge that you're more educated than me on that matter. But in order to learn, what is wrong with cycle exactly? the combo, dose or length? You all agree that it's old school, that's ok, but why is that terrible? What are you recommendations for the next time?

I'm not looking for the huge looks but rather athletic/cut/vascular look... for the record, I'm 28 yr old 6.2" and 194lbs and I think I'm around 12%-13% bf.