Post acne spot problem

hi all
    been on test e for 2 week now,
    started to get a bit spotty on neck area and shoulder area abit,
    yes do shower everyday haha.
    is there something i can take ?
    if so for how long and time scale.
    thanks all for any info.

How are you dosing? Ive never had any issues with test alone. I get the occasional mild pimple or two but nothing worth medicating? Are you running an ai?

I think that accutane can be used to treat acne but i would only use it if the effects of the acne were severe..!

Accutane is a form of vitamin A. It reduces the amount of oil released by oil glands in your skin, and helps your skin renew itself more quickly.

Accutane is used to treat severe nodular acne. It is usually given after other acne medicines or antibiotics have been tried without successful treatment of symptoms.

You can go tanning or in the sun to dry them up. Also try an over the counter acne body wash.

i used acutane in high school dont use it, it is terrible and dont work how they say and your mood swings and dryness is horrible

I used this cream that acutally im going to buy some more of it today . i bought it at Target its in a white and green lettered tube and i put it on at night dry them bad boys out. ill post the name in a few hrs when i get back but the stuff works good for those damn pop up zits.
    When In Doubt Knock Em Out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cuddles32 View Post
    i used acutane in high school dont use it, it is terrible and dont work how they say and your mood swings and dryness is horrible
    There are many possible severe side effects with the use of accutane and i dont recommend use unless you really have to and have already tried every other possible solution to your problem.
    The most severe side effect is that it causes potentialy severe birth defects if a women who is using the drug falls pregnant, women are advised to be taking double contraception for example the contraception pill and the use of condoms togther just to be more safe.
    This gives you an idea of how potentialy harmful the use of this drug can be.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kellyandpaul1 View Post
    hi all
    been on test e for 2 week now,
    started to get a bit spotty on neck area and shoulder area abit,
    yes do shower everyday haha.
    is there something i can take ?
    if so for how long and time scale.
    thanks all for any info.
    It comes with the territory if you predisposed to acne. Taking smaller frequent doses helps. After about a month you'll find acne levels off but it will be worse when you stop your cycle. There's all kinds of magic potions people will recommend but until your hormones stabilize you're going to have trouble. Don't let you skin dry out, clean sheets or at least a clean towel on your bed every night that covers where your face and shoulders lay down. If the acne is topical then a prescription like tetracycline can help. If it's deep welts and cysts accutane is the only thing that will help but the side effects can be rough. Proactive and all those other solutions really won't help until your hormones are stabilized.

Its called Up andUP .....I belive it is thier house brand. Shit works good on the shoulders drys those sucker up and gone in a day or two.
    When In Doubt Knock Em Out!!!

if you normally do not get acne, try out sulfur (something with 6% like the proactive mask or whatever). I had a few large bumps, just spot treat it, put a shirt you will never wear again on and check it out the next day. Works very well.