Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going to run a nother cylce but got question about npp

Default going to run a nother cylce but got question about npp

k im planing out a nothe cycle, i am really interested in running npp this cycle but im wondering to run it effective how many weeks min do i have to run it get it bennifits and also how many injects a week woudl i have to do to keep blood levels stable???

cause i was thinkign about a 8 week cycle of npp and test prob and some dbol in the front

was thinking

week 1-8 test prop 600mg
    week 1-8 npp 400-500mg
    week 1-4 dbol 40mg ed

would this work or do i need to make some changes?
    is the npp short esters like npp were i can stop takeing them the same time and then just go to pct or would i need to run test prop a littel longer then the npp?

NPP has a prop ester so you would need to inject EOD. You could pin the test and npp together. Running the test a week or two longer is a good idea IMO so you're not ending the cycle on the nandrolone. I would drop the dbol or trade it out for winstrol. The dbol causes bloat which is counter to the other two compounds. Winstrol give great strength gains plus has some anti-estrogenic properties. Speaking of that I would run some adex during the cycle and dostinex if you can get it. At a minimum though run the adex.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    NPP has a prop ester so you would need to inject EOD. You could pin the test and npp together. Running the test a week or two longer is a good idea IMO so you're not ending the cycle on the nandrolone. I would drop the dbol or trade it out for winstrol. The dbol causes bloat which is counter to the other two compounds. Winstrol give great strength gains plus has some anti-estrogenic properties. Speaking of that I would run some adex during the cycle and dostinex if you can get it. At a minimum though run the adex.
    well i heard that winny is very harsh on the tendonts and breaks them downa a little... what about anavar.... woudl i be able to run anavar the whole cycle cause it is so mild in being liver toxic compaired to dbol?? if so what woudl be a good does and if not what should be the max time frame at what dose?

IMO the stories about winstrol are hype. Being winstrol can reduce estrogen it can tend to dry you out and that in itself can cause joint discomfort. For the short time we are talking here it is highly unlikely to cause any issues let alone injuries. You could run winstrol 6 weeks safely IMO.

Anavar or tbol would be good. They are less liver toxic so you could run then longer providing you take some sort of liver support, you have a healthy liver, and don't drink alcohol. I'm not sure I would take any oral 8 weeks but it has been done. I personally would keep it to 6 weeks and run either one at 50-60mg ED.

If you run the winstrol and you notice any joint pain you could drop the adex while you are on the winstrol but it isn't likely to happen. The biggest reason for the adex in this cycle is due to increased prolactin caused by the NPP. If you keep estrogen in check it can help reduce the effects of prolactin as well. If you run dostinex then you could probably drop the adex all together.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    x2!!! Winstrol also blocks progestins at the receptor, helping with the NPP sides as well.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

well how long could i runn the winny for at how many mg a day?

If you run the test and npp the same length I would run it 50mg ED for the last 6 weeks. If you run the test 10 weeks then I would run winstrol from week 3-8. Either way will be fine.

i know this is a old thread but it sounds a lot like what i was thinking..

week 1-8 test prop 600mg
    week 1-8 npp 400-500mg
    week 1-4 dbol 40mg ed

what would it look like with the winny mix in?

i will be running a very similar cycle, need less to say not the high mg you guys do, but will be running tbol as an oral. is there a particular reason you are only running 8 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by mike3911 View Post
    i know this is a old thread but it sounds a lot like what i was thinking..

week 1-8 test prop 600mg
    week 1-8 npp 400-500mg
    week 1-4 dbol 40mg ed

what would it look like with the winny mix in?
    Drop the dbol. Prop will be in your system after the 2nd pin and generally at full strength after 5-7 jabs.. Dbol will blow you up ig that's what you want I guess.. But the prop and npp I would use as a more cutting routine.. Don't run 2 orals in that short perio IMO. Winny would be from week 3-8 at 50-75mg/day or if your shooting it 100-150mg eod
    Jb
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!