Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just got bloodwork back- Is my Bio available testosterone too high or too low?

Those are some high numbers. I wish I responded that well to 225mg of test per week. Deca would be a good choice IMO. You should run a little dostinex or at least have it on hand when you do. It's expensive but worth having in case of prolactin sides.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I just read up on dostinex and Prolactin scenarios; i had not heard of that before.

I guess I have not had any Estrogen related sides probably because I take Arimidex twice a week.

Is the Dostinex a script only?

Any benefits from taking it sans sides?
    Last edited by fortysomething; 06-10-2010 at 09:33 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Those are some high numbers..
    Should I be concerned about those numbers?

I can only imagine how high they would be at say 1 gram a week!

Don't some of the pros do 5X what people reccomend on your site?

The adex definately is a good AI to take and it will help keep estrogen in check. Yes dostinex requires a script to obtain legally but you can get around that if you need.

Prolactin can cause some problems with sexual desire and performance and can also cause gyno. Adex does little to gyno caused by prolactin and that is why we suggest dostinex. There are hazards associated with dostinex but IMO it would be at doses higher than we would run and over longer periods of time. It has been shown to cause heart valve problems in patients it was prescribed to. The studies I have seen did not mention dose or duration in those patients. It is one of those drugs that I would have on hand if I were running a nandrolone just in case of sides or possibly use very sparingly. The dose we recommend is .25mg E3D. In a ten week cycle of deca I probably would wait until week 4 to start it and run it a week or two after I drop the deca. You are only looking at taking around 7mg total spred over 8 weeks.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by fortysomething View Post
    Should I be concerned about those numbers?

I can only imagine how high they would be at say 1 gram a week!

Don't some of the pros do 5X what people reccomend on your site?
    I personally would be concerned maintaining those levels over an extended period of time. Health problems could occur like enlarged prostate and increased cholesterol and high RBC. I wouldn't keep them above 1000ng/dl more than 20 weeks max. Regular exams and blood work would be a definate.

Those are some high numbers. I wish I responded that well to 225mg of test per week. Deca would be a good choice IMO. You should run a little dostinex or at least have it on hand when you do. It's expensive but worth having in case of prolactin sides.
    I personally would be concerned maintaining those levels over an extended period of time. Health problems could occur like enlarged prostate and increased cholesterol and high RBC. I wouldn't keep them above 1000ng/dl more than 20 weeks max. Regular exams and blood work would be a definate.
    You are a valuable resource of information; thank you!

My goal as you can tell is to stay healthy, keep the fat off and feel better. I do not intend to keep the levels so high. I also noticed my good cholesterol had dropped (HDL was 19L LDL was 103) recently- must be related.

My Estradiol was 58
    FSH <0.7
    LH <0.2

FWIW
    I do miss the HGH I had last year. 4 months of it was a good experience; the costs from the pharmacy just got too much...even at 2iu a day.
    Last edited by fortysomething; 06-10-2010 at 10:04 PM.

I'm in the same boat as you. At my age I just want to stay physically and mentally healthy. I have had issues over the years with mild depression and a while back was on an anti depressant that did very little. Being on a low dose TRT has eleminated that problem. Over the years my natural test levels has falled off to the low 300's and at that level it is hard to maintain lean muscle and keep fat off. In addition I have been on synthoid for about seven years and that doesn't help with maintaining muscle either.

The days of trying to be huge are over for me but I still have a lean muscular body better than most 20 year olds I know. Plus I can still whip their ass.

My last physical a few weeks ago showed my test levels at 342 ng/dl. The range was 280-800. That is what would be considered normal. I am 51 years old. So I would venture to think that your level is well above the normal range.

Quote Originally Posted by captkel View Post
    My last physical a few weeks ago showed my test levels at 342 ng/dl. The range was 280-800. That is what would be considered normal. I am 51 years old. So I would venture to think that your level is well above the normal range.
    Yes those levels are medically normal for someone your age. Should you live with those levels? In my opinion no. That is pushing the very bottom of the range and IMO that isn't good enough especially when there is medical help to make you feel better and be healthier. Have a normal test level on the higher end helps with libido, energy, mood and overal physical health. A doctor can leaglly and ethically prescribe you test or TRT if you desire. To me at this point in life it isn't simply that I want big muscles but it's about the quality of my life in all respects.

Good point. Maybe I will look in to getting a doc involved. What level do you think I should be at to get the good bennies at my age? A safe level of course. Which brings up another question. Is it possible to dose your self with Test E (a small dose say 100-200mg's) every so often and keep your levels up...or is that even the right kind of test to use....and if you do, do you deal with sides from small doses? Just curious as that thought was in my mind this morning as i was putting in my morning 3 miler..Thanks