Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just got bloodwork back- Is my Bio available testosterone too high or too low?

The doctors that actually provide legitimate TRT will try to get your levels on the mid to higher side of normal, like anywhere from 700-900ng/dl. That would be a good level to be at and would be safe for long term theropy IMO. A typical starting dose from a doctor would be 100mg of test cyp every other week. IMO that is very low and will do little for most people. A generous doctor trying to acheive the levels above will dose 100mg to 200mg per week and at that most men will be within a good range.

Sides arer't totally dose dependant. One guy my have no sides at 500mg per week and the next can get gyno from 100mg per week. Your genetics and body condition (body fat level) can play a huge role. Running an AI is always best but at least if you are under a doctors care and notice signs then you can get a script and obtain an AI quickly.

You can self medicate but if you are planning on running a true TRT regimin then having blood work done is the best bet. You really can't run TRT "every so often." You are either on it or you just cycle. The problem with running cycles in the traditional body builder fassion is you will build while on and post cycle your body will not have sufficient natural test to maintain for long. It becomes a viscious cycle.

My doctor gave me the option of always being on or running back to back cycles with a short pct between. The reason for the short pct would be to allow my body the chance to recover some natural hormone function. It has proven to work.

Here is how it was set up. I'd run a 10 week test cyp cycle of 200mg per week. The day after the last shot I would run 1000iu of hcg ED for 10 days. The day after stopping hcg I would start pct using clomid at 50/50/50/50 then start the next cycle.

I didn't exactly run it that way though I modified it by running a higher dose, longer cycle and adding another compound. After the first cycle I ran the hcg as listed but I used nolvadex in place of the clomid and ran 20/20/10/10. I then ran another long cycle but part of it was at my trt dose. When I finished I ran the hcg protocol then ran thins pct. Clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/10/10. I had blood work done after and my test levels were slightly higher then before I started the first cycle. So it does work and I didn't lose any gain I had made. Now I'm just running my TRT dose and maintaining, feeling good and healthy.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

What does the Clomid do for you that Anastrazole or HCG do not?

HCG acts like LH stimulating the leydigs cells on the testes to secrete testosterone. It does not stimulate Luteinizing Hormone.

Clomid stimulates the hypophysis to release gonadotropin which in turn stimulates both LH (Leutenizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone), which then stimulates the release of testosterone.

Anastrazole suppresses the aromatase enzyme that is responsible for converting testosterone and other androgens into estrogen. It blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen which can cause a watery looks of muscles and development of breast tissue in males. It inhibits the estrogenic effects that cause female pattern fat deposits, gyno, and water retention. Thus, anastrazole prevents or reduces estrogen production in body.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.