Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just got bloodwork back- Is my Bio available testosterone too high or too low?

Default Just got bloodwork back- Is my Bio available testosterone too high or too low?

My labs just came back and my Bio available 1726.8 ng/dl

The Total testosterone was 1983 ng/dl.

Is this a good or bad level?

I am currently 10 weeks into a Test Cyp cycle @ 1CC of 225 mg per week.

Anyone have a perspective for me?

Thanks..

I don't think you are taking near enough. If you take too little you will succeed in shutting your natural production down, and not injecting enough to make up for it. I'd say at least get 500mgs a week... at least Take my advice with a grain of salt though I'm pretty new myself

Well depending on where you look the normal range for bioavailable test is 150ng/dl to 575ng/dl and total test is 250ng/dl and 1100ng/dl. I'd say your numbers are very high for a TRT regiment but good for a cycle. I don't know that maintaining those levels over long periods of time will be healthy.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Well depending on where you look the normal range for bioavailable test is 150ng/dl to 575ng/dl and total test is 250ng/dl and 1100ng/dl. I'd say your numbers are very high for a TRT regiment but good for a cycle. I don't know that maintaining those levels over long periods of time will be healthy.
    Thanks for the feedback.

I see many dosage reccomendations but is anyone monitoring and dosing to get the right levels for optimal recovery and ultimately growth?

I have trying to get to the 1800-2000 level on guidance from a Rejuvination center who also sells the HRT and HGH. I am not on HGH anymore but just the Cypionate once per week.
    I am also doing weekly shots (2 per week) of HCG to keep the gonads working.

Is there a target Testosterone level when you are cycling?

The levels you just listed would be considered hypertestosterone levels meaning they are way above normal range. That is what we attempt to acheive during a cycle. Anything above 1000ng/dl would qualify for that. This will help with muscle growth but long term levels can cause seroius health issues like enlarged prostate and cardiovascular disease.

A normal 20 year old male with normal testosterone levels can gain muscle quite easily providing their diet is sufficeint to provide muscles enough fuel. I would consider a range of 700-1000ng/dl to be optimal levels to remain healthy.

There have been some here who have had blood work done while on cycle but I can't say what their levels were. I don't see the need as it is proven time and time again that 400-500mg of test per week provides plenty test to stimulate muscle growth. Most TRT patient going through a legitimate doctor while run blood tests during TRT to get the desired plasma levels. If the clinic you are going to is telling you that your should be close to 2000ng/dl I would question their legitimacy. That is not TRT those are levels we seek for a cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

If the clinic you are going to is telling you that your should be close to 2000ng/dl I would question their legitimacy. That is not TRT those are levels we seek for a cycle.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I mis-spoke on the clinic guidance. There are not giving me that goal.They would like to see me closer to 1000. I just feel awesome at the higher levels and they recomended dropping my dose to 3/4 cc weekly.
    Last edited by fortysomething; 06-09-2010 at 07:42 PM.

There have been some here who have had blood work done while on cycle but I can't say what their levels were. I don't see the need as it is proven time and time again that 400-500mg of test per week provides plenty test to stimulate muscle growth. Most TRT patient going through a legitimate doctor while run blood tests during TRT to get the desired plasma levels. If the clinic you are going to is telling you that your should be close to 2000ng/dl I would question their legitimacy. That is not TRT those are levels we seek for a cycle.[/QUOTE]

SO, to your point on the 400-500 mg weekly; will I see a much higher level at this dose? (I am assuming yes) Is that sutainable for more than a 10 week cycle?
    Also, if i drop dosage for a period of time (how long?) until I get back to the 200-300 per week?

Thank you in advance...

I find it difficult to believe your total test levels are so high from just 225mg per week of test cyp. Not saying you aren't telling the truth just that is high IMO. I would expect those levels from 400-500mg per week.

If you lowered the dose then obvioulsy that will cause serum levels to drop over a few weeks. If your goal is to maintain a test level consitent with a 20 your old (800-1000) then I suggest having the clinic adjust your dose and complete blood work until you acheive that. That would be a true TRT. If you are looking to have hypertestosterone levels as if you were running cycles from time to time then you already know that the current dose will do that. I would suggest that being you are on TRT that you maintain normal levels most of the year. Pick maybe 2 times a year where you want to run high levels for a "cycle" and increase the dose for 10 weeks in each cycle. Then drop back down to your TRT dose. You could also just add another compound in for those times instead of increasing test dosage.

Before I did anything to change your current dose though I'd have your levels checked again. Make sure they are giving results in ng/dl and not another measurement so there is no confussion.

Ok cool. Great advice.

I like the idea of spiking for growth. A second compound like Deca may be the fit?

Here is capture form my blood work. I think I related the numbers correctly.

I am guessing the blood work was done close to my injection day; artificially higher than it was??
    Attached Images Attached Images

FYI

Here is my Test level from last November:

Attached Images Attached Images