Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: acne breakout

Default acne breakout

what can i use to stop my acne breakout on my back and shoulders ? im on a cycle of dbol and test e . im done with rhe dbol and on my 6th week of test injections and i broke out bad

Are you running an ai? The acne is usually caused my hormones going out of whack. It should stabilize on test only but a little acne is normal in my case. I havent seen anything too bad personally. The main thing is run your ai and take extra showers. Change sheets on your bed more often. Watch your diet and make sure your not adding to the problem with extra sweets. I assume your diet is proper on cycle but thought id throw that in.

^^^ x2 your diet will play a big part in your acne problem, keep it really clean.

I agree with Chancy. Acne is something that just doesn't come after you in 1-3 while taking gear. Test E in the other hand is suppose to be injected every other day to 3 days to balance your hormones out from going from up to down and etc. A hormone inbalance can lead to high blood pressure and acne.

With test e I only had a little and if anything none. This can be a different story with higher amounts but same rules apply for injections.

Terminatorx5 why do you keep saying this about test e, it is not a short easter steroid that needs to be taken eod or every 3 days,, it has a long easter and one shot per week is fine

Large quantities of Vit B6 and Biotin will dry you skin out and help with the acne.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

i inject my test e once a week but im not on AI . im gonna order some though . Im also gonna get the Vb6 and try that . Plus i just got a perscription of tetracyclin (spelling ?) so im hoping that helps .

I want to do the tetra cycle as well.

be careful of the tetracycline, make sure your also taking acidophilus at the same time or you may get "thrush" which will make you want to kill yourself.
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position. I like Rice! its something you can eat a thousand of.

Quote Originally Posted by LetMeSink View Post
    be careful of the tetracycline, make sure your also taking acidophilus at the same time or you may get "thrush" which will make you want to kill yourself.
    oh shit thats enough info for me to stay away from the tetra FOR EVER.

Drink a BOAT load of water, make sure you are getting your greens! plenty of mixed leaf salad, broccoli, and if you are not already- try a multi-vitamin. Often times on bodybuilding diets certain vitamin deficiencies can develop.

Personally tanning has helped my acne a ton. It wasnt cycle induced but it cant hurt to try!