Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my summer cycle, HELP PLEAAAAASE LOL..

Lol , well that was a little stupid of me to ask about the body fat, but I have been working out , I lost alot of weight on my face , and everywhere else on my body except for the tire I'm carrying on my belly.. So sometimes I feel like I'm getting nowhere...

As for Floridagrowin , YOU MAKING A MISTAKE ??? I don't think so lol, but no it does happen but I honestly like it especially when it's you replying , with respects to everyone else , you always seem more experienced , and no offense towards anyone I still admire your replies and all you guys seem like experts.. Thank you all ...
    5'11
    Not really sure of body fat at the moment
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

Quote Originally Posted by bushido View Post
    I was just guessing that I was 23 or so %... not exactly sure , and don't know how to check my body fat percent or how to lower it ....
    google army bodyfat worksheet.

Or Tyler3295 can show you a really cool way to get there step by step.

... and don't know how to check my body fat percent or how to lower it ....
    Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    google army bodyfat worksheet.

Or Tyler3295 can show you a really cool way to get there step by step.
    Haha, here ya go.

Let me google that for you
    Last edited by Tyler3295; 06-11-2010 at 08:25 PM.

That's so damn cool!!

Let me google that for you

Check it out! It's calculator not worksheet, sorry.

Default FL is da man

Lol , well that was a little stupid of me to ask about the body fat, but I have been working out , I lost alot of weight on my face , and everywhere else on my body except for the tire I'm carrying on my belly.. So sometimes I feel like I'm getting nowhere...

As for Floridagrowin , YOU MAKING A MISTAKE ??? I don't think so lol, but no it does happen but I honestly like it especially when it's you replying , with respects to everyone else , you always seem more experienced , and no offense towards anyone I still admire your replies and all you guys seem like experts.. Thank you all ...
    I understand about the tire. I lost mine in 2008. I had been training with power-lifters for several years and they eat everything and anything, it's about strength, not looks. But you can lose it through diet and exercise. I lost 40 pounds without steroids. Then after I got where I looked great and was ripped I began using the anabolics. they work much better on a stripped down frame. You see greater results and better quality results.
    As far as FL seeming to know his stuff much better than most of the rest of us, no doubt. He has been doing this for a long time, and is the one who has walked most of us here through the rabbit hole of anabolics. Thanks FL. You da man.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 06-12-2010 at 08:24 AM.

Hey thanks alot for the worksheet guys , and yeah I guess I'm a fat ass according to the sheet , or sheets lol cause I used two diff ones...

So one says that I'm 27 percent fat , and the other says that I'm 24 percent . What I got out of it is that Im fat period lol ...

Buffbiker ----- I deff agree with you man, that tire is killin me , you know in my 27 years , I have never and yes I know it's hard to beleive , but I have never took of my shirt at the beach , yet alone been to a beach except for 3 times in my whole life.. I always struggled with the manboobs , and on top of that ADHD , which eventually led to very low self esteem and confidence .... When I did steroids for the first time I felt like I was on top of the world even though not good enough to go to the beach but I still felt better about myself ..... As of today I am 175 pound , and I look alot skinnier because the only place the fat is located in is my belly , I have no ass, very skinny legs and thighs even when I gain alot of weight , my legs and thighs are the same size , skinny arms because of shitty genes they never seems to grow at all, but big belly and manboobies and that's where all the fat is located . I don't know what to do , and I felt as a last resort steroids would help, I have a vile of expired winstrol from 2009 , I was gonna do it by itslef but not sure if that's a good idea or not....

So my new program without steroids , is going to include superpump250 , hydroxycut and protein diet as much as I can , it's gonna be ; p90x everyday at 6 am , then martial arts class at 6:15 pm till about 8 ... Martial arts would be Monday to Thursday and p90x for 6 or maybe 7 days a week... What do you guys think ?? Ohh and I'm getting tribulus next week.... Let me know what you guys think ...

And I agree FLGROWIN IS THA MAN , HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT HES TALKIN BOUT, so does everyone else but you know what I mean .. thanks for readin guys..
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

Help anyone ??
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

You need a good foundation built before you start laying bricks.

Hi guys , how are you , starting a cycle real soon, problem is im going away this august the 11th, i need some experienced opinions please..

So , this is what i was looking at,

testosteron propionate --- injection
    trenbolone (finaplex) ------injection (with finaplex or without) not sure yet
    winstrol ----------------- oral (pills)
    or a friend recommended :
    testosteron 400------injection----(never heard of it before)
    trenbolone (finaplex) injecton ( with or without ) not sure yet
    winstrol -------------oral (pills)

now i have been doing martial arts for the past 6 months and p90x before that, i came on here last summer wanting to do a cycle, but it never happened ,.... i have been keeping a steady dojo workout, cardio, skipping, sparring , im down to 175pounds and 23% body fat,.. i eat about 3 to 4 times a day ...
    The reason i wanted to do one of those 2 cycles is that from what i read on here and what i was told by many that both these two cycle will not bloat me up,, .. my workout schedual on the cycle would be 6 am p90x, 6 pm dojo and maybe go to the gym as a plus... but im leavin the country august 11th , and wont be back till maybe a month or two later... what would you guys suggest ?? im going for the BRAD PITT BUT A LITTLE BIGGER LOOK LOL. because i will still be in martial arts, even though i dont compete , i would like to be light on my feet .. thank you for reading and would be honored to your expertis opinions. THANK YOU
    You eat 3-4 times a day,well how do you expect to keep those gains ? eating what? you need to eat 6-7 smaller meals per day each containing protein by just doing this will add some lean mass.