Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test-Cyp sides

Default Test-Cyp sides

After much advice it seems test only cycle is best for first cycle. Planning on running test -c at 500mgs/week. Only thing I'm worried about is side effects of test. Acne in particular. Any quick fixes or solutions that could help minimize acne during and after cycle?

Keep blood levels as stable as possible with equal intervals between pinning. Keep your skin as clean as possible, and run an AI.

If acne gets too bad try some Doxycycline or some Monycycline. If that doesn't work, perhaps Accutane will.

Dove dish washing liquid w bleach helps also.
    and you could try mega dosages of B5 starting around 1 gram

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    Agreed. Pantothenic Acid (B5) helps me too. Forgot about that. I start at around 1000-1500mg (1-1.5g) ED. If acne is bad, I'll dose as high as 3000mg (3g) ED.

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    Gotta be joking about the dishwashing soap and bleach.....right? Not hating just sounds extreme lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shady88 View Post
    Gotta be joking about the dishwashing soap and bleach.....right? Not hating just sounds extreme lol
    Don't saturate it with bleach. A few small drops of bleach can go a long way!

Noted. Thanks tyler

I don't see acne until PCT, it only last a week or soo and starts clearing up.. The dish soap and bleach seems like it would be a little harsh on the skin! If you start seeing pimples just do what any teenager does, get the facial washes and creams.. tanning also helps drying the pimples...

they will come and go..
    Last edited by justinTSU; 06-15-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady88 View Post
    After much advice it seems test only cycle is best for first cycle. Planning on running test -c at 500mgs/week. Only thing I'm worried about is side effects of test. Acne in particular. Any quick fixes or solutions that could help minimize acne during and after cycle?
    Get yourself some acne soap.. it lasts longer than anything else. Scrub the area you get acne twice a day, for me it's my arms. So I scrub my arms and wash them twice a day, once in morning and once at night, then soap my arms down with the acne soap and it helps TREMENDOUSLY. Not completely but it def limits the amount I usually get.

I've also heard good things about adult acnomel at drugstore.com. I've yet to try it but plan to..

Buy Acnomel Adult Acne Medication Online at drugstore.com

Thanks for the tip ill look into acnomel. I also just bought some vitamin complex for healthy skin hair and nails and some extra biotin to supplement in as well as pantothenic acid. We'll see how it helps