Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: road trip for gear?

Default road trip for gear?

I live a few hours from Nogales Mexico, Im curious has anybody gone down there to the pharmacies and brought anything back? Is it more expensive than online? Is the quality equal?

Don't get caught at customs.

And a lot of fakes.

And some of the pharms are working with customs so if you do decide to do it park car out of site and walk to the pharm and hide it yourself in your car, and they are not as cheap as they use too be, and the quality is no better than any other HG gear.

A lot of people used to go and you can buy in any pharmacy whatever you want but the security at the border is tighter now and less people are trying to bring something.

I remember old days walking through no questions asked no problems. Now it is worst than trying to go to old Soviet Union.

Thanks alot. So much for a cheap lunch and big sombrero suvenir. I have, we all have too much to lose to go to prison. I know of nobody personally where I live so my only other option is the internet. hope thats not monkey pee.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmojo View Post
    Thanks alot. So much for a cheap lunch and big sombrero suvenir. I have, we all have too much to lose to go to prison. I know of nobody personally where I live so my only other option is the internet. hope thats not monkey pee.
    There are people in phx man, keep looking. I didn't want to buy online for many reasons, mainly cause of my living conditions at the time. Next time I might order online though. However, my point is PHX is big and you will find sources I know because I was in your shoes a while ago.

Let me tell you a story

You are a bigger than average looking white or black guy (assuming you are not hispanic).

Then wonder why you are crossing the border.

They check your car for juice and you go to jail.

If you want the best advise a non friend can give you is to not do it.

open a po box and find a source online. I would rather have my order seized then be nabbed at the border/potentially going to jail.

If you want to do it you gotta plan it out. I posted earlier to PM but i guess it was deleted my bad if it was against the rules. Later and good luck!!!
    When In Doubt Knock Em Out!!!