Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: help

Default help

First of all Im 6 1 280lbs Was thinking of doing liquid anadrol 50 and sust250 with some liquadex What do you think I want to get Big and strong I am 38 been out of the gym for a few years. Day 1 I can bench 315 for 4 reps clean any advice would be nice.

Bro the first thing everyone here will want to know is your cycle history, your workout routine and diet plan. How long have you been working out now? It will make things alot easier if we have some more info to go by.. Thanks

your 280 and you want to get big!?!?! lol damn man your guna be the hulk! whats your body fat %? like chancy said give us some stats and we can help you better.

sorry guys. In the past i have done d-bol deca eq test 300 Right now im just getting back to the gym my diet will get better not sure of body fat I have a gut but I know i can lose that

id loose the gut before jumping back on a cycle man- higher body fat means higher chance of sides. Plus you cant see the results as much

This is true. I am not a big guy by any means but I am doing cardio like a mad man to get my bf down to at least 10% hopefully shooting for 8% before I start.

I would start doing lots of cardio and check the diet section of this forum and do some reading. The biggest thing helping me is my diet. Already from 16% bf down to 12% from eating right and cardio. oh yea AND I CAN SEE MY ABS COMING IN. hahaha

Good goings on getting that body fat down,too much causes estrogen related sides,thats the last thing you want!