Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Another cycle

Default Another cycle

Hello everyone, looking to start another cycle. Just looking for opinions.
    In the gym lifting weights 3 days a week, every other day cardio and abbs, one day off a week for rest.

Weeks 1 through 4 / 65 mg androl tabs / 1 tab daily
    Weeks 1 through 10 / 1 CC 250 sustamed twice a week
    Weeks 1 through 12 / 50 mg winny tabs / 1 tab daily
    Weeks 1 through 16 / 1000 mg milk thistle for liver function
    Weeks 1 through 16 / 500 mg cranberry supplement for kindey function
    Weeks 13 through 15 PCT twice a week 5000 iu hcg
    Week 16 nolva 20/20/10/10/10

Unsure if 1 winny tab a day is enough to cut body fat?
    Also what does everyone think about eating nuts, always wondered about saturated fat in nuts?

Thank you for your time!!!

You will grow a nice large liver with that cycle....Two orals in the same cycle is not a good idea but 12 weeks of orals is even worse. The winstrol is not going to cause fat loss, only diet and cardio will do that.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Ok, i need to look at EQ, I wasn't sure if that was a good thing. So how long should someone cycle winny tabs on the average?

You could run the anadrol the first 3 weeks to kickstart and then the winny the last 4 wks to help cut. 50mg a day is plenty. It's gonna be a bit of a strain on your liver and milk thistle is a good idea. I would change the hCG to 1000iu ED for 10 days, then the nolva as outlined. I'd also strongly advise 1/4mg arimidex every 2-3 days. Nuts are fine and there's nothing wrong with saturated fat anyways. That's all BS propaganda to draw your attention away from the real killer, which is sugar. But that's another story. Good luck.

Yeah, good fats help kill stored fat

Like real butter instead of margarine, all natural pn butter instead of regular along with almonds and avacados and olive oil.
    Current Cycle : bulk

10 doughnuts, 3 pizzas, 4 liters of Dr P, 2 double quarter pounders, gallon of chocolate ice cream, and 100mgs of test suspension per day.

I Will !!!

Awesome stuff, thank you, I figured that I should split the anadrol tabs in half to take in the morning and evening (it may not matter) with meals so my body will get used to it. Or I may split dosage in half and take for 4 weeks. If so can I increase the length of time frame while taking the Winstrol tabs? As far as 1/4mg arimidex every two to three days would I take this during the cycle except during the PCT?

I figured that I should split the anadrol tabs in half to take in the morning and evening (it may not matter) with meals so my body will get used to it. Or I may split dosage in half and take for 4 weeks. If so can I increase the length of time frame while taking the Winstrol tabs?

Half in AM and half in PM is fine. The Anadrol is the more toxic of the orals and the sust should be kicking in by the 4th week. You can run it 4 weeks if you like but you're only jeopardizing your health for no real or lasting benefit, which is stupid, to put it bluntly. The winny, I wouldn't go more than 5 wks at the end.

As far as 1/4mg arimidex every two to three days would I take this during the cycle except during the PCT?

During the cycle, continuing through the hCG for sure, and a week into the nolva should do it. Don't forget, you have some long esters still aromatizing, plus the estrogen from the hCG.

I'm no big hurry to jump start my cycle, need to research some more. Thank you for the advice, I appreciate your comments.

I agree with SYL do more research,you'll be glad you did