Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions on how to dose this

Default Suggestions on how to dose this

I am 34 5'11" and 170lbs. I am athletic and work out bit up till lately it was not my main focus of my fitness regiment. I have a hard time gaining weight but my diet is pretty good. I recently picked up some high calorie protein and a bottle of Arimedex HD for PCT. I got a good deal on:

100 - 25mg Anadrol
    10ml - Deca
    10ml - t400

Money is real tight but I do have access to whatever I may need to round out this cycle. I have no idea what, when or how much to take and I don't know when to start the pct with the Arimedex HD or how much of it to take. Please if someone could advise I would be greatfull. Thanks.

Save the gear. You can't run deca on 10ml dose.

Maybe a test and Winnie cycle for 8 weeks if you are low on funds
    yo

I can get whatever I need. If it's more of whatever I can do that.

This is most likely your first cycle. Stick with 500mg a week of test cyp or enanthate 10-12 weeks. If you develope estrogen sides use adex to counteract it. Usually .25ml dose a day is sufficient. Use nolvadex 20mg pct everyday for 2 weeks after cycle After last shot.
    yo

This is most likely your first cycle. Stick with 500mg a week of test cyp or enanthate 10-12 weeks. If you develope estrogen sides use adex to counteract it. Usually .25ml dose a day is sufficient. Use nolvadex 20mg pct everyday for 2 weeks after last shot.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by jpop7 View Post
    This is most likely your first cycle. Stick with 500mg a week of test cyp or enanthate 10-12 weeks. If you develope estrogen sides use adex to counteract it. Usually .25ml dose a day is sufficient. Use nolvadex 20mg pct everyday for 2 weeks after cycle After last shot.
    x2 ^^^^

Hazcat Guest

Arimedex HD is not real arimidex. It's a knockoff supplement that is basically worthless so don't depend on it for a steroid cycle. Get the real deal.....arimidex pharmaceutical grade not from a supplement store. I'd return the arimedex HD to where you purchased it and get your money back.

Default Revised

Quote Originally Posted by jpop7 View Post
    Save the gear. You can't run deca on 10ml dose.

Maybe a test and Winnie cycle for 8 weeks if you are low on funds
    So, I have talked to my guy and can get another 10ml t-400 and another bottle of Anadrol so... I was thinking about doing this:

75mg / day Anadrol
    2ml t-400 / week Mon and Thurs
    1ml Deca / week Half on Mon and other half Thurs.

That will make a ten week cycle. ???

Picked up some Milk Thistle today.

I have Clomid on the way. Just about to confirm order from ************* if anyone can tell me if they are an okay source?
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-05-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: No source checks allowed

Quote Originally Posted by curticusq View Post
    So, I have talked to my guy and can get another 10ml t-400 and another bottle of Anadrol so... I was thinking about doing this:

75mg / day Anadrol
    2ml t-400 / week Mon and Thurs
    1ml Deca / week Half on Mon and other half Thurs.

That will make a ten week cycle. ???

Picked up some Milk Thistle today.

I have Clomid on the way. Just about to confirm order from ********** if anyone can tell me if they are an okay source?
    I've gained over 20 pounds first cycle of test only. Why can't you just run test.

You're going to get banned for not cooperating With rules and not taking asked advice.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-05-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: If you quote a source check then your posting a source check as well.
    yo

i would order all products for pct from ******* if it was me
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-05-2010 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Removed pct source...please don't post sources on this forum