Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: How can I tell if my Tren Ace is real?

  1. #1

    Default How can I tell if my Tren Ace is real?

    Hey guys.. 2 days into my tren ace cycle, I'm pinning 75mg ED Tren ace 100mg test prop ED. I don't know if my tren is real, bcuz I'm using a new lab for the first time. The lab and source are both reputable, but I'm always paranoid. I've researched a lot of sides associated with tren, but I havn't had any yet. I know its been only 2 days..but in regards to Tren Ace usually how long will it take for the most comman sides to show? or any other indicators that will prove that my gear is legit?

  2. #2

    Default

    You wont be getting any sides yet brov,, chill out, from tren you would see sides after about 10 days like night sweats,coughing fits, High BP, Headaches, Lethargy, Anxiety, Insomnia
    Increased body temp, metabloism, Reduced sex drive, Moodiness, Loss of Appetite.

  3. #3

    Default

    You should start feeling it work within 3-4 days. Increased intensity in your work outs. A change in mood is very noticeable for me. I buy fina pellets myself so never has an issue and bought from reputable AS sponsor. Anyways by 2 weeks you should see physical compositional changes. Harder muscle and depending on your body fat striations into week 4.

    The sides I do get night sweats and some insomnia. Really will hit hard into week 4 the sides.

    Best of luck.
    yo

  4. #4

    Default

    lol 2 days ... it takes a a while for stuff to kick in .. give it a couple weeks.. im not sure on the how many weeks before u shoudl notice.. but if i was to guess if test e/c takes about 4 weeks to kick in.. and test p is the short ester i woudl say about 1-2 weeks.. and would say the same for the tren.. sense that is the short ester that u are using of tren..

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddagger View Post
    lol 2 days ... it takes a a while for stuff to kick in .. give it a couple weeks.. im not sure on the how many weeks before u shoudl notice.. but if i was to guess if test e/c takes about 4 weeks to kick in.. and test p is the short ester i woudl say about 1-2 weeks.. and would say the same for the tren.. sense that is the short ester that u are using of tren..
    and test p is the short ester i woudl say about 1-2 weeks..
    Yeah for me tren is around 10 days, strength and size starts for me @ around 3 weeks, muscle hardness around 2 weeks,.

  6. #6
    Hazcat Guest

    Default

    Since the lab is known legit you should be okay. If you want to know you could skip the test prop until you feel the tren kick in. If it does you know it's good and then add in the test prop. Or....you can send it to me and after running it I'll let you know if it's any good.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Since the lab is known legit you should be okay. If you want to know you could skip the test prop until you feel the tren kick in. If it does you know it's good and then add in the test prop. Or....you can send it to me and after running it I'll let you know if it's any good.

    I ran test cyp and tren. Tren obviously kicked in fast shutting my test down. I wasn't right for a week. I literally wanted to get out of the car and punch the stop sign. But no in all honesty I wouldn't hurt anyone. Just a huge change in myself without test.
    yo

  8. #8

    Default

    Today was day 3. Still hitting 75mg ED, nothing yet..lets c if I get some sweats 2nite

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    Today was day 3. Still hitting 75mg ED, nothing yet..lets c if I get some sweats 2nite
    Are you reading what anyone has told you here. Fine your stuff is bunk it hasn't hit yet. It's poo poo.
    yo

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpop7 View Post
    Are you reading what anyone has told you here. Fine your stuff is bunk it hasn't hit yet. It's poo poo.
    Only real suggestion i've gotten is dropping the prop, which I cant do. I should of stated this in my oroginal post, but I'm using Profina, its a mix of Tren Ace, Tst Prop.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •