Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sustanon stack?

Default sustanon stack?

i am 5'10 tall and weigh 230lbs i am not able to see my six pack despite my 10 years of training i recently took sustanon 1 vial and i need urgent advice so as to have vascularity,size,hardness in shredded condition so as to compete in the next two months.
    what do i stack the sustanon with.
    regards,
    ken nairobi kenya

You could stack it with Trenbalone Acetate for a cut look and possibly end the cycle on 50mg of winstrol every day.
    Another idea for a good cycle of this type might be, 150mg test prop/ 100mg tren ace/ 150mg masteron EOD.
    Both of the above options would provide good results for what you are looking for, of course you should add an AI for throughout the cycle and use a SERM or two for your PCT.

Good Luck.
    Its The Choices That We Make That Make Us Who We Are

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnited View Post
    You could stack it with Trenbalone Acetate for a cut look and possibly end the cycle on 50mg of winstrol every day.
    Another idea for a good cycle of this type might be, 150mg test prop/ 100mg tren ace/ 150mg masteron EOD.
    Both of the above options would provide good results for what you are looking for, of course you should add an AI for throughout the cycle and use a SERM or two for your PCT.

Good Luck.
    Jesus mate! You know practically nothing about this guy and you advise him to add tren winstrol and masteron to his ONE vial of sust which he already took!

I know you are trying to help him but from his posts he needs to start alot lower down the learning process.

Quote Originally Posted by chwala View Post
    i am 5'10 tall and weigh 230lbs i am not able to see my six pack despite my 10 years of training i recently took sustanon 1 vial and i need urgent advice so as to have vascularity,size,hardness in shredded condition so as to compete in the next two months.
    what do i stack the sustanon with.
    regards,
    ken nairobi kenya

Please do some reading before you start chucking stuff into your system.
    We need a lot more information on yourself if you are asking for contest prep help.

Buy Steroids, Anabolic Steroids, Side Effects of Steroids, Clenbuterol, Dianabol, Winstrol

This board also has a brilliant search function.
    Last edited by mattbass; 07-04-2010 at 02:52 PM.

thanks guys am not new in roids i have used winny v,sustanon and deca but on a weekly basis not exceeding 3 months in an annual year,maybe from this you can be able to give me sound advice thanks mates looking forward to hearing from you soon,ken nairobi kenya

Quote Originally Posted by mattbass View Post
    Jesus mate! You know practically nothing about this guy and you advise him to add tren winstrol and masteron to his ONE vial of sust which he already took!

I know you are trying to help him but from his posts he needs to start alot lower down the learning process.
    I know that he has 10 years training experience and that he competes.
    I also know that im not here to flame him and that im here to offer the best possible answer to his question, which i did....
    If i dont advise him as to what is a good possible cycle for the results he's looking for for his competition then its possible he will make mistakes.

To the thread starter.... my advice stands and is the stack that you are looking for if your in competition, just be sure that you have your AI's and SERM's already for every eventually.

Good Luck.

I know that he has 10 years training experience and that he competes.
    I also know that im not here to flame him and that im here to offer the best possible answer to his question, which i did....
    If i dont advise him as to what is a good possible cycle for the results he's looking for for his competition then its possible he will make mistakes.

To the thread starter.... my advice stands and is the stack that you are looking for if your in competition, just be sure that you have your AI's and SERM's already for every eventually.

Good Luck.
    LEEDS thanks alot bro looking forward to sharing more moreso on the results after august really the worls is a global village are yu also heavyweights in the game of bodybuilding?nice day

Quote Originally Posted by chwala View Post
    LEEDS thanks alot bro looking forward to sharing more moreso on the results after august really the worls is a global village are yu also heavyweights in the game of bodybuilding?nice day
    Im in pretty good shape at around 240lbs and im hoping to build on that weight in the coming weeks, although i dont compete no mate.

I see where Mattbass was coming from also Leeds, not bashing either of you and I think the advice give on both sides has merit. For a beginner that cycle would be insane but for an experienced user I like it.

I assume you can get pretty much anything you want over there chwala. I think though trying to meet your goal to compete in 2 months may be very hard to do if you aren't able to show abs right now. The cycle Leeds gave you would be great for cutting. I would probably run T3 and clen in there if the main goal is to drop body fat and harden up. Increase cardio and reduce calories to get those abs showing. Make sure to run an AI like adex in there. With tren in the mix I'd say run the adex at .5mg EOD.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Default kindly assist

Good Luck.

hi i am 5'10 tall 230pounds i have a problem?i used sustanon stack/deca stack for 4 weeks....then now i am on winny v used it for 3 days but taken 5 vials i.e 3 vials the first day and 2 vials the last three days i then pumped in clenbuterol 2 vials....now its 7 days i am still not feeling the effect of reduced body fat...yet am going for a competition advice?share this out in the forums...