Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Working out twice a day/What I'm I doing wrong. Clen/p90x/ kickboxing /soccer.

There are many diets out there and they all can either revolve around the fact that insulin has a very important role when you are losing weight. Some people go for the ketogenic carb reload diet and some go for low carb cycling.
    I hate being without carbs and I cannot funcition, therefore, i choose to cycle my carbs every 3 days.

With the whole diet schemes aside I must encourage you to look into the glycemic index and pick foods that have a minimal effect in your insulin. Wheat, barley, basmati rice, grits, and many other foods. Sweet potatoes, veggies etc. Sourdough and whole grain bread can be good in your diet but not too much. Woud love to discuss meats but im sure you know what meats you like and good protein sources.

Too much exercise can be good or bad depending on how your body is adjusting to it. If you are making progress then we can't judge your progress but if you are not making much progress then look at all the work that you are doing and how you can lessen the load.

Overdoing your diet and training can signal your body to go into starvation by decreasing your metabolism. This seem to be important to those who want to run a low caloric diet.

Quote Originally Posted by bushido View Post
    woow , i was told that bananas were good for energy and all, i see tennis player always eating them, .. so i thought they were good to eat.... i dont take in no bread whatsoever.. maybe i should start that now. and can you please just kind of explain to me , where im doing too much cardio ?? like the 30 mints a day of conditioning ,or the 2 days a week of soccer.... i seem to have gotten myself in alot of trouble without realizing...
    Bananas have good and bad values. The bad, they are high in sugar (28g) high in carbs (51g from sugar) and high in calories (200). The good, 6g of fiber, about 1g or less of fat, and a good source of potassium which helps prevent cramps. You need to weight the good and bad and see if it fits your goal. If you are eating 3 per day that is 600 calories and over 150g of bad carbs. The calories would be ok if you are trying to gain weight but with the carbs you will likely gain fat. I eat 1 banana per day during the work week as a snack and supplement potassium as well.

As for bread, if you don't eat it don't add it to your diet. It isn't a good source of nutrition overal.

The cardio comes from pretty much everything you are doing. The P90x is a fast paced routine designed around a cardiovascular mindset. Some of those are about 45 minutes of no stop training and will more than cover your cardio needs. When you add in all the other stuff you do your getting 4-6 hours of cardio a day. That is way too much. Moderation is the key to most things in life and that includes cardio and weight training.

Im supposedly doing this so i can go to the beach loool ... believe it or not , i have never ever been to the beach in my whole life !!! i never had a nice body and always was tooo self conscious of it... but just like i stated above, i am honestly seeing results... but yesterday was my first crash... the problem is , if i take a break , it will ruin everything for me,..im on a role right now, if i stop for a day or two , its gonna take me another 3 or 4 days to finally get back to it... adhd procrastination.. it sucks
    You must have never been to the beach. TV has put a unrealist spin on real life at the beach. I go 3-4 times per month and 5 out of 10 people are fat asses wearing way too little clothing. Ther is maybe 1 great body (man or female) out of 50. The rest are just your average mope. Sure its nice to have a great body but don't let unrealistic perception dictate your life. I venture to say your are probably in better shape than half the people on the beach at any given time.

I understand the issues with the meds too but don't use your conditions as a crutch or you will hide behind them forever. They are what they are and can be overcome with the right attidute. Stop looking at all the negative crap in life and look for the positive. You will be surprised what a difference it will make.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Concerta and Ritalin I believe are the same thing are they not? So your dosing way high on ritalin and with all the other stuff you got going on your bound to plummet hard.
    IMO Sorry. I think you should see if you can lesson the ritalin , lessen the sugar significantly, drink plenty of water and do the "boss hog routine" coupled with some cardio. Sit back, relax and watch the ladies flow all over you like you are Ze diamond! lol

Relax dude. Life's short Don't wanna ruin it trying to hurry it up. Good luck to you. Ive been there sortof.

Default Cardio

CLASSIC P90X Workout

PHASE 1 - 1st month

Week 1, Week 2, Week 3

Day 1 - Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X
    Day 2 - Plyometrics
    Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 5 - Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
    Day 6 - Kenpo X
    Day 7 - Rest or X Stretch
    Week 4

Day 1 - Yoga X
    Day 2 - Core Synergistics
    Day 3 - Kenpo X
    Day 4 - X Stretch
    Day 5 - Core Synergistics
    Day 6 - Yoga X
    Phase 2 - 2nd month

Week 5, Week 6, Week 7

Day 1 - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps, Ab Ripper X
    Day 2 - Plyometrics
    Day 3 - Back and Biceps, Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 6 - Kenpo X
    Week 8

Day 1 - Yoga X
    Day 3 - Kenpo X
    Day 4 - X Stretch
    Day 6 - Yoga X
    Phase 3 - 3rd month

Week 9 and Week 11

Day 1 - Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X
    Day 2 - Plyometrics
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 6 - Kenpo X
    Week 10 and Week 12

Day 2 - Plyometrics Day 3 - Back and Biceps, Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 6 - Kenpo X
    Week 13

Day 1 - Yoga X
    Day 3 - Kenpo X
    Day 4 - X Stretch
    Day 6 - Yoga X
    Lean P90X Workout

PHASE 1 - 1st month

Week 1, Week 2, Week 3

Day 1 - Core Synergistics
    Day 2 - Cardio X
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 6 - Kenpo X
    Week 4

Day 1 - Yoga X
    Day 3 - Kenpo X
    Day 4 - X Stretch
    Day 5 - Cardio X
    Day 6 - Yoga X
    Phase 2 - 2nd month

Week 5, Week 6, Week 7

Day 1 - Core Synergistics
    Day 2 - Cardio X
    Day 3 - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps, Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 6 - Kenpo X
    Week 8

Day 1 - Yoga X
    Day 3 - Kenpo X
    Day 4 - X Stretch
    Day 5 - Cardio X
    Day 6 - Yoga X
    Phase 3 - 3rd month

Week 9 and Week 11

Day 2 - Cardio X
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 6 - Kenpo X
    Week 10 and Week 12

Day 2 - Cardio X
    Day 3 - Back and Biceps, Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 6 - Kenpo X
    Week 13

Day 1 - Yoga X
    Day 3 - Kenpo X
    Day 4 - X Stretch
    Day 5 - Cardio X
    Day 6 - Yoga X

today would be my first day of week 4 on the month 1... each workout is usually about 1 hour with 15 minuts abs..

then at the dojo , we start of with 5 to 10 minuts of skipping, then grab 3 pound dumbells, and do jumping jack to the front and side, shadow boxing, hold our hands up and jump with high knees and stuff like that for warmup which probably lasts for about half a hour or so... then we start training and sparring and wrestling... usually about 2 hours straight... that that would be it for my daily... so what you you suggest i do , i am all ears but really when you want to change the way you look , sometimes you really try to kill yourself to go to the beach and stuff... most of my medz are for depression as a result of my adhd failures throughout life, i got depressed, so at the moment i am taking my adhd medz and depression medz.. should i like skipp some of the p90x workouts, or something or maybe do my p90x after the dojo ?? thank you for your help
    Does this help?

I currently take 54mg of concerta , 20mg of Ritalin , wellbutrin xl 300mg and carbamazepine 200 mg...
    Why are you taking both concerta and ritalin. Concerta is a longer action extended release version of ritalin. Theyre both just methylphenidate with different timing

As for appetite suppressing, I take concerta as well, I don't take it while bulking unless I really need it because its night and day with my appetite, I cant even force anything down on concerta

I'm not sure about your medication, thats something I dont have any experience with, however your training schedule is waaaaay over the top. The first sign (for me anyway) of burnout thru overtraining is sleep difficulties. I'm knackered by 5 pm, just wanna crawl into bed and sleep. Go to bed by 9.30, then cant sellp and toss and turn for hours on end untill I evenyually get to sellp around 1 am. Thats my body telling me I'm burn out. Way to fix is to STOP training for at least 1 week, or until your sleep pattern returns to normal, or at least until you can sleep within 1 hour of going to bed. THEN get started on the boss hogg routine. All the work at the dojo is good, but its 2-3 hours of workout, dont forget that. Then Soccer training and running etc, theres more, then your P90X, which is a killer in itself. Man I'm surprised your not dead or in a wheelchair, lol. Keep up at the dojo and soccer and do the boss hog but only 2 times per week, thats all you will need. As to diet, learn about protein, carbohydrates and fibre, vitamins, minerals etc etc. Bananas are generally used by sports people to get a "quick" energy fix. They get into your system fast, thats the sugar, and have some vit and mineral etc, but they are not the best for energy. What you want is long slow sustained release of energy, which comes from COMPLEX carbs, like rice, pasta, potatoes, etc etc, the stuff with lots of starch. Carbs for energy, protein to build and maintain muscle, veg for vit/mineral and roughage (fibre) to keep you healthy on the inside. Unless you need a lot of energy in the afternoons, dont eat complex (starchy) carbs after lunchtime. Remeber that when you do eat those complex carbs, it generally takes at least an hour (generally more), before your body can "use" that energy. If that energy is not needed, ie if your not working out, soccer, dojo, etc it is usually stored as fat. So if your not going to use it, dont eat it. So do some reasearch on your diet requirements, I'll post a link in a sec so you can workout how many calories you need, and DRINK LOTS OF WATER! At least 4 lts per day! Dont eat "dirty" calories, ie processed or junk food, its just rubbish. And also, dont get discouraged or down, your busting your gut ATM, which is good, you just need to re-direct that energy a little and you will be sweet as. Like the man said, 5 out of 10 at the beach are slobs, the rest are "normal" or average, with maybe only 1 in 20 with a "hot" bod ( and generally they all seem to be in a group, either guys from the gym, or football players etc etc, it just seems like there's a lot of them but do a head count and you will see that they are in fact a minority). Dont stress about it man, you will reach your goal with patience. Just give time, time, so to speak. You have to give time a chance to work for you

Ok, this is the formula you need to work with, courtesy of Florida, he knows his shit.

Here is some useful info as well.
    To deterime how many calories you need you first need to determine what your maintanence level is. Then you need to add 500-1000 calories per day to that to gain or subtract the same amount to lose. Below are the formulas to help you determine all that.

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

Harris Benedict Formula
    To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

Read thru the training and nutrition threads down below and get a good fundamental understanding of it all. Also, (use google if you have to) learn the difference between Starchy and non starchy carbohydrates and which foods fall into which group and also which carbohydrates come from "sugar", like bananas. Sugar is almost instant energy. And like I said, if your not going to use it, dont eat it, especially sugary foods. Good luck dude, you'll get there.

personally, i love bananas, they go well with so many of the meals I eat. I stopped eating whole bananas at a time a while ago though. Try cutting it into half next time you're craving one and incorporate it into a meal some how. Also, fructose is good to have in the morning on account of low glycogen, but you should try to have more than just a banana. i like to have en egg white omelet with a small serving of oatmeal with half a banana, and i eat that in the morning right after my cardio.

and to simplify it for you, anything that gets your heart pumping fast, and keeps your heart pumping fast for an extended period of time could be considered cardio. i'm not sure why you're playing 5 hours of soccer, or spending so long in the dojo, but i'm assuming those are hobbies you want to hold on to. I would recommend to you just to be aware of what you're putting your body through, think about how much stress you're putting on your body before you decide to tack another workout in for the day. and when you're lifting weights, let your muscles relax afterwards!

And if you're interested in losing weight, diet is key. p90x comes with a nutrition book, i suggest you at least read it and figure out what kind of food you should be eating, and what get yourself an idea what kind of calories you should be consuming.
    The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions

Woooow everyone , THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR VERY CONSIDERATE REPLIES , I would love to reply back to every one of you. The reason I wasn't able to respond back was that I was at the hospital with a family member out of town , so I had no internet , did have data but get charged up the ass for it , and I couldn't use a phone in the hospital room the hospital period. But thank you all , and I'm looking into the boss hog , but some exercises I don't understand. Anyhow thank you .
    5'11
    Not really sure of body fat at the moment
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE