Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRT quest

Default TRT quest

Was looking into this etc and was told that the "testosterone" they use is in the form of a cream that is rubbed into the wrists and elbows........ I was trying not to laugh cause this dude was going the hard sell, but I mean has anyone ever heard of this? I thought that TRT would involve pinning at least once per week? I asked about injectibles and they shied away because..... "apparently it shuts down your natural test production"..... I mean yeah, no shit sherlock! I asked what form the test was in this wonder cream and he had to "go ask his manager"...... came back and said something about it being Biosimilar.... This is from a pretty big clinic..... He also said they would first send me a pathologist request for blood work, which is par for the course, to see if my natural levels were low etc etc. BUT, before they did that, I had to "sign up" for a 12 month course of the cream and cough up a bunch of cash for blood work and doc appointment etc etc....... Sounds dodgy to me guys! Any opinions on this? lol

so they never told you what kind of test it actually was?

Nah, they didnt know themselves lol. I did a bit more research and found the cream contains 5% test but still couldnt find what kind it was. Another company (online) was offering one sust shot every three weeks, lol

I've heard of a cream treatment applied to the scrotum. It is accepted as one of the methods of TRT. However, I have friends that are on TRT and they all get injections of test cypionate--only 250mgs/eow.
    -SMASH-

Once we've said "can't", have we not made it so?

I am on prescribed trt= androgel, 2 bottles every 3 weeks.
    rub it on yur chest,upper arms and abdomen. I dont think it says on the bottle what kind of test it is.
    Doc has GOTTA run bloodwork b4 they prescribe u that stuff.
    IMO-the androgel works pretty good, don't feel like im 18 or anything, but im not all depresso and libido is good to go.
    i only use the trt when off cycle.

Hazcat Guest

There are a couple of types but basically like musclebass stated Androgel or Testim. They are basically the same testosterone that is made by your body. BTW.... it's not to be rubbed on your scrotum.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-11-2010 at 09:34 PM.

Hazcat Guest

Here's a link to information about Androgel. I've tried it and the effects are mild in comparison to injecting test. Remember it can rub off of you and onto women and children you come in contact with.
    What is AndroGel?

For TRT the creams and gels have some benefit but IMO are too much of a hastle especially when I can pin once or twice per week. Hell I'd rather pin ED then mess with that crap.

I'm on TRT and do injections of test cyp. I can get my blood work paid through insurance but not the doctor so I just pay cash for a visit. Not that much and when I leave I have a script for test cyp, hcg and clomid. I wouldn't deal with any of the "life extension clinics." They are a complete scam IMO. Funny thing, my primary doctor runs two offices in the same building. One is his family practice and the other a life extension clinic. He won't prescribe test out of the family practice due to "liability" but will do it down the hall for a couple grand. Truth be known it's about the money. He doesn't make it by giving out scripts for test.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I've been on TRT for 18 months. the doc gives me 200mg test cyp injection every two weeks. he was charging me $20 per shot shot, so $40 per month. Then I guilted him into writing a script saying I could get it at the pharmacy. He didn't believe I could get 10ml of 200mg/ml test cyp for $5 bucks. through my insurance. He made a stipulation that I bring back the bottle to his office cause he dont trust me. I said, "Are you going to still charge for pinning me". He sheepishly said , NO. What a savings. I wish I done this long ago. $$$$.

I wish my insurance would pay for mine. My buddy gets his covered too, bastards....
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.