Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Bufbiker and Chancy!

Thumbs up Congratulations Bufbiker and Chancy!

This thread is to congratulate and thank Buf on his VIP status. I for one really appreciate you being here and sharing your experience and advice with us all. Congrats brother
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 07-11-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Default Not sure I deserve it...

But thanks a lot bro. Not sure what happened. I was shooting for the pro body builder stauts at 1,000 posts. But this is cool.
    For anyone reading this thread; this is in no way an endorsement of my advice, input, etc. Many people with newb or junior status know much more than I do. So, like I said, not really sure how it happened, unless I made Strapping YL laugh a few times this week. But thanks, even though I feel it's not really deserved.

Haz can make your title anything he wants, lol.

You do deserve it Buf. You come here nearly everyday and help keep things active. New guys don't want to wait all day or sometimes a day or more for replies. It's people like you and Chancy that make this whole thing work. Mods actually just pick up the slack from the everyday posters and make sure nonsense isn't being posted. Our membership as a whole contributes to the success of the site, just some more than others. We like to recognize those members for their effort. It's just a way of saying thanks.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Default Well, thanks to Haz

Does this mean I can't tell the new guys to use an 18 guage needle to pin with any more?

In addition to what Florida said, your humility is part of what made you a worthy candidate. You have a sincere desire to learn and help people.

Hazcat Guest

Most definitely deserved and all agreed.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-09-2010 at 04:06 PM.

hell fucking no he dont deserve this!!
    just kidding! welcome man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

congrats bro. I am hoping to be the next vip member

Congradulations....

Gratz Bufbiker, you deserve it
    Its The Choices That We Make That Make Us Who We Are