Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Time User, Injection Lump Problem.

Default First Time User, Injection Lump Problem.

I have searched for this topic but none really seemed to apply to my problem directly, any help is greatly appreciated.

I injected last Friday, on Saturday and Sunday the pain was really bad, and stiff.

By Monday I started to see swelling, by Wednesday I had a large hard lump that was painful but not extreme. After reading on this forum I started a 6 hour heat pad treatment with massage. The lump when down, not all the way but was more bearable. On Thursday I went to the Warped tour and was outside walking around from 10am-9pm. When I woke up this morning the lump seemed to have grown a little, not to what it was on Wednesday however.

Today I have been on the heating pad for about two hours and it is only a tab bit swollen but I can still feel a rather decent sized lump under my skin. I notice when I use the heating pad I have little to no pain what so ever. My question in short is what it going on. There is no redness it is basically just a little knot. Do you guys feel as though this knot will go away if I heat it all day and night tonight?

On a side not when I did the injection my hand was shaking and my friend said that I was pulling the needle up while injecting. I understand from reading on here that I may have injected a little to quickly, and possibly injured myself with the shakiness of my hand also. I am just a little freaked out by all of this since I have never used test before nor have I used a needle.

I shot 2ml of test and followed the instructions of swabbing and such. I'm guessing I may need to get to the doctor, however due to no redness and only a little discomfort i'm not sure if it is something that needs to be looked at just yet, or even at all.

I appreciate your patience with me since I know very little about what may be going on inside of my butt cheek.

thats a common occurance using test,next time massage the area then swab with alcohol,and use a hairdryer to warm your gear before injecting it
    Last edited by eClenbuterol; 07-09-2010 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    thats a common occurance using test,next time massage the area then swab with alcohol,and use a syringe to warm your gear before injecting it

So the fact that it is still sore and there is a knot there a week later is okay? I was just nervous because this knot was really swollen and huge on Wednesday, I would say golf ball size. When can I expect the knot to be gone? I have two other friends using the same gear and they have had no problems what so ever.

Are you drawing back?

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    Are you drawing back?
    Do you mean did I check and see if there was blood last week when I shot, if so, yes. Last week I did not see any blood, I am scared to hit the other cheek this week until I see what happens with this lump on the other side. Is it possible I some how didn't draw back far enough? If that was the case and there was blood and I injected anyways, what does that mean for this lump.

I understand problems like these are hard to trouble shoot because of all the variables. So thanks to everyone in advance who attempts to give me some answers.
    Last edited by MmhmBeer; 07-09-2010 at 04:09 PM.

another thing you can do ,sit in a tub of hot water and massage it ,this helps break up the oil

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    another thing you can do ,sit in a tub of hot water and massage it ,this helps break up the oil

I did do that Wednesday evening and this morning, it just seemed odd to me that I would still have some pain when not heating it. Also it seemed strange that after seven days the oil hadn't dissipated on it's own. So it the general consensus not to worry about this?

If it is still here by next Tuesday I imagine I should probably get into see a doctor?

Hazcat Guest

It will go away with time. Heat the next injection with a hair dryer while it is in the syringe. Completely relax the muscle you're injecting. If it's a glute make sure you stand on the other leg so that the glute muscle you're shooting is relaxed. Don't move the needle around or it will cause more damage and a larger knot. Relax, this has been done by hundreds of thousands of people. Being tense adds to the side effect of having a huge knot where you shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    It will go away with time. Heat the next injection with a hair dryer while it is in the syringe. Completely relax the muscle you're injecting. If it's a glute make sure you stand on the other leg so that the glute muscle you're shooting is relaxed. Don't move the needle around or it will cause more damage and a larger knot. Relax, this has been done by hundreds of thousands of people. Being tense adds to the side effect of having a huge knot where you shoot.

Thank you for your reply, now that you mention it I was flexing the muscle I shot into. Inadvertently of course, I was just so nervous injecting myself that I felt myself tensing and flexing the muscle. I tried to relax it but it was almost locked up on me.

I think from reading forum posts of other users with problems I have been psyching myself out, and probably making a bigger deal out of this than I should. It's just a little un-nerving having a hard growth in your body when you are new to this.

I will take your advice for my next injection. I don't think I will be injecting today as planned. I will start fresh tomorrow, thanks to all for your replies and help with my problem.

damn bro, just like stated above just relax the area your going into almost like dead weight, as stated above heat throguhgly with a hair dryer and massage deeply after pulling the pin out
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years