Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How is this stack?????

Default How is this stack?????

Hi everyone, Ive been training for years on and off, my last stint has been 6 months solid.

Ive been on Gh for the last 4 months with NPP and im pretty happy with the results ive had.

Now ive gone up a gear and introduced a bigger stack, what you think???

IGF ED 5 ON 2 OFF
    NPP&PROP EOD 1ML EACH
    WINNY 50MG TAB ED
    TAMOXIFIN
    LIQUID CLEN 1ML 2 ON 1 OFF
    T3 1 TAB ED

A concern ive had is my IGF dosage, ive been taking it like GH but not in the stomach, ive been adding 1ml of water to each veil and been having 1/2 a ml a day 1/4 in each muscle, they come with blue caps i think ive read another members post saying they are chinesse?

I think my GH dosage was wrong also, where i get my products from has always told me that 50 on my slin was 5ius??

And should my IGF be mixed with acetic acid as water destroys it?

IF you would correct me to put my mind at ease that would be great also your opinions would be great on my stack??

Im 30 yo, 6"4 bf not known but im 18st and pretty solid with a bit of a belly nothing bad,

thanks folks

to be honest i dont see much point in using that much deca for a cutting stack, personally id use eq instead unless u need the joint+tendon care for the winny, but overall id use eq for the cutting look

Hazcat Guest

EQ will make you hungry like a horse. IGF isn't much of a product so I won't even comment. Sounds like you have some serious diet problems that will still be there once you stop all of the chemicals. Nutrition is the first place to start. Congratulations on sticking to your workout regime for 6 months. You're on your way to better health. Growth hormone is a great product but not much bang for you buck. I really think you'd be money ahead to stop all the chemicals and work on lining out your nutrition and workouts to get your body fat down around 12%. Then you can add in some steroids if you want to bulk up. Steroids are for growth but ya gotta luv NPP....good stuff. I'm glad to see you've introduced some sort of testosterone into your cycle. How long have you been on the NPP?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmysmiff View Post
    Hi everyone, Ive been training for years on and off, my last stint has been 6 months solid.

Ive been on Gh for the last 4 months with NPP and im pretty happy with the results ive had.

Now ive gone up a gear and introduced a bigger stack, what you think???

IGF ED 5 ON 2 OFF
    NPP&PROP EOD 1ML EACH
    WINNY 50MG TAB ED
    TAMOXIFIN
    LIQUID CLEN 1ML 2 ON 1 OFF
    T3 1 TAB ED

A concern ive had is my IGF dosage, ive been taking it like GH but not in the stomach, ive been adding 1ml of water to each veil and been having 1/2 a ml a day 1/4 in each muscle, they come with blue caps i think ive read another members post saying they are chinesse?

I think my GH dosage was wrong also, where i get my products from has always told me that 50 on my slin was 5ius??

And should my IGF be mixed with acetic acid as water destroys it?

IF you would correct me to put my mind at ease that would be great also your opinions would be great on my stack??

Im 30 yo, 6"4 bf not known but im 18st and pretty solid with a bit of a belly nothing bad,

thanks folks

That all depends on how much bac water you mix it with, im running GH now and my vial's come in @ 10 i.u per vial, now if you put 1ml of bac water in that vial then yes 50 on the slin syringe will be 5 i.u, but i only mix my vial with 1/2ml so 50 on my slin syringe would be 10 i.u. i use less b water for less volume make injecting better.

Default How long on win?

How long do you plan on running the win? 6-8 weeks max I hope?

Hi thanks for your advice, ive just started my 3rd 10ml bottle and i started having npp with the gh 4 months ago, i did the first 2 straight off with no gap but i had a good rest before started this stack, Whats ED?? is it good for cutting??

my diet is good in the week lol but i seem to slip on a weekend with a couple of take aways, thats definately my down fall but i try and give 100% in the week, also ive lost a lot of body fat really without doing any cardio just watching what i eat and pumping the weights plus the chemicals!

i do mix my veil with 1ml, would the results be better if i mixed it with only half but stick to 5iu a day so it would be 25 on my slin?

Hi i have only just started the winnys on wednesday 50mg tabs, is 6-8 weeks what you recommend? do you think the stack im on i should run it 8 weeks max??

Sorry i meant EQ whats EQ???

Quote Originally Posted by jimmysmiff View Post
    i do mix my veil with 1ml, would the results be better if i mixed it with only half but stick to 5iu a day so it would be 25 on my slin?
    you can do it whatever way suits you best, i take 8 i.u a day and if i mixed my vial with 1ml of b water that would mean almost a 1 ml subq inject, lesser volume of mixture makes more comfortable inject.i inject inside of the tigh. just imo.