Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anavar, High blood pressure

Default Anavar, High blood pressure

I have been running anavar, 50 mg/day for 2.5 weeks now, and my BP is 149/68, is this normal? I have never had BP levels this high

21 yrs
    157 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by DexterConnector View Post
    I have been running anavar, 50 mg/day for 2.5 weeks now, and my BP is 149/68, is this normal? I have never had BP levels this high

21 yrs
    157 lbs
    Are you doing any cardio,taking taurine? both of these will lower BP along with cutting out sodium.

Default 149/68

That's not bad. BP is not really considered elevated until you get into 170-180 over 80 or higher. I've lived with high BP most of my life due to physiological condition and when my BP is what yours is I'm doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    That's not bad. BP is not really considered elevated until you get into 170-180 over 80 or higher. I've lived with high BP most of my life due to physiological condition and when my BP is what yours is I'm doing good.
    Well you have hbp because you are 65 j/k!

haha

Quote Originally Posted by terminatorx5 View Post
    Well you have hbp because you are 65 j/k!

haha
    Close Actually I think e-clen is the only one here about that old.

Default Blood pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    That is completely false. After that NBC news moderator died of a heart attack about a year ago, Larry King had 2 cardiologists on his show and they said that blood pressure should be no higher than 115 over 75. Over time, high blood pressure damages the glomular filtration units in the kidneys. There are over 1 million in each kidney and they are very delicate. Check out kidney on You-Tube. Buy the way, MD mag. profiles a steroid every month and about 8 mo. ago they profiled Anavar. Any dose over 30 mg. a day will be very toxic to the liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonimizer View Post
    That is completely false. After that NBC news moderator died of a heart attack about a year ago, Larry King had 2 cardiologists on his show and they said that blood pressure should be no higher than 115 over 75. Over time, high blood pressure damages the glomular filtration units in the kidneys. There are over 1 million in each kidney and they are very delicate. Check out kidney on You-Tube. Buy the way, MD mag. profiles a steroid every month and about 8 mo. ago they profiled Anavar. Any dose over 30 mg. a day will be very toxic to the liver.
    I'm in trouble then because mine hasn't been that low for 30 years or so. Not disputing what you've said by any means, but elevated BP on cycle is not uncommon and what his reading was is very good on cycle. As far as anavar being toxic to your liver, of course it is. Too much steak is toxic to your liver. That's why we try to use supplements that support liver health when using orals on a cycle.

Hazcat Guest

140/90 can be very hypertensive to some people if they normally have a very low pressure. I can't use anavar as it spikes my BP near 200 systolic. I love the strength gains from it but just can't use it. You too may have more problems if you continue to use it. Steroids in general raise your blood pressure and just because it's common doesn't mean it isn't harmful to you. I would recommend you find a steroid that doesn't spike your BP. Anavar is known to be mild but from personal experience I can tell you other steroids may work better for you than anavar.