Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st cycle started

Default 1st cycle started

Did my first pinning yesterday. I did 1cc of prop in quad and 1cc of cyp in glute. Everything went smoothly. I couldnt even feel the 23 guage pin even go in. I was surprised.

BUT

last night I couldnt really sleep well as my quad hurt really bad. i blame it on the prop i guess. no pain from the cyp in the glute. I didnt want to do 2ccs for my first pin by mixing the prop and the cyp in the same syringe so I did 2 separate pins. At least I know where the pain is coming from and know it is where prop was injected.

I have been heating a rag and putting it on my quad to try and alleviate the pain. I now have a limp and hope no one notices at work. If so ill just say I had a really good legs day i guess lol.

Im going to take some ibprofen and just walk around and try to get rid of the pain.

I kind of debated stopping using prop but... no pain no gain. And its not like THAT bad it is just something new and I can get over it. Hopefully on weds when I pin prop again it won't be so bad...

any thoughts questions concerns welcome...

btw I have all ancillaries and will start them 3rd week.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Default Prop is a painful inject

That being said the pain will not be as bad as you get more used to pinning. You'll limp and gimp but then pimp when you look in the mirror in about four weeks.

Default good

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    That being said the pain will not be as bad as you get more used to pinning. You'll limp and gimp but then pimp when you look in the mirror in about four weeks.
    That makes me feel much better. I am just glad it is one of the test that only hurts and not both haha.

I like ur analogy. i laughed.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

hahaha love it

I am using Prop and Ent right now. I found that its much less painful if you mix the two in one syringe than using the prop alone.

Ok update. I am quitting prop. For now. I am gunna just bite the waiting bullet and stick to cyp only. I had to leave early from work. I work retail and i was limping around couldnt bend my legs and i was in big pain. All i have to say is eff prop. My god. No problems with the cyp. I got too eager and paid the painful price.

So just doing cyp now for 12 weeks and should see some good results. Maybe next time i will do dbol for a jump start or something. Maybe deca. I dunno. I never wana go thru the pain again. Maybe later down the road ill try prop.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

LMAO!!!!!
    It ain't the prop. Some guys can, but I quit doin quads completely. If quads were the only place to inject, I'd never juice again.

Wink Send it to me

[QUOTE=deathcloud;648207]Ok update. I am quitting prop. For now. I am gunna just bite the waiting bullet and stick to cyp only. QUOTE]

I'll check it out for you and tell you how badly it hurts me.

I'll check it out for you and tell you how badly it hurts me.
    ok if u say so... I dunno maybe i should try the glute?

and thx shovel now i never wanna do it in the quads again... hahaha

seriously... ima try just glute mon... glute thurs... gute mon... glute thurs... and go 12 weeks like that...
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6