Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 weeks and still nothing

Default 4 weeks and still nothing

I was on 200mg of test cyp a week for my TRT. During that time I got a little stronger but no real muscle enhancement. I currently upped my dose to 500 mg a week for 12 weeks. It has been 4 weeks since I have done that and I still havent noticed any strength gains or body composition changes, what are your thoughts?
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

You should be seeing something soon. I am running test e 500mg/Eq 400 mg per week and I really didn't see any real gains till week 4. The best advice I can give you to eat, eat, and eat again. Keep your meal frequency to at least 5 to 6 meals per day, and try to keep it as clean as possible. Furthermore, bsut your ass in the gym. Those two things plus a half a gram of test cyp per week should equal some solid gains.

Default Diet is most important part of any cycle

Diet is essential to growth on cycle. Also only four weeks in, the test is just starting to be built up in your system to take effect. Write back in a week on this post to say, wow, I can't believe the gains in strength and size. And the pumps> Wooo.

also the receptors could be down regulated for being on TRT maybe you should add Deca to the equasion,but be sure to eat every 2-3 hrs

My thoughts are be patient. I agree with eclen that adding another compound might be in order.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    also the receptors could be down regulated for being on TRT maybe you should add Deca to the equasion,but be sure to eat every 2-3 hrs
    You and FL have both stated another compound added could kick it into gear. If receptors are unavailable what would another compound do? Thanks

Androgens have non-AR mediated pathways as well. If you dont see any results then you may need to up the dose. Assuming that your eating enough, and training enough.

Give it another week....

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    You and FL have both stated another compound added could kick it into gear. If receptors are unavailable what would another compound do? Thanks
    That's true. The body doesn't have "Deca" receptors. Also IMO, downregulation is a myth, as high dosages of AAS have been shown to increase number of receptors. You need to wait, and also probably eat lots more protein than you normally do. Muscles aren't built out of oil... Well maybe unless your name is Greg Valentino.

Nice post.