Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No hcg?

Default No hcg?

Im 26and six weeks into 500mg test e/400mg Eq, and I'm making good progress. Starting wieght was 224 12%, six weeks in 239! Sweet. My bf has increased, but still making good progress. My question is that my boys are still hanging true, so is this a sign that I don't need to include any hcg? Ive had experiences before with prohormones that have shut me down hard, but so far this has not been the case. In fact, my side effects have been minimal all around. I did not include an AI because Ive heard about possible estrogen sensitivity and rebound effects caused by AI's, and with the moderate dose of test I felt like it would possible hinder my gains. Any feedback?

This is the thread with the info on AI's
    http://forum.******************/ster...134238554.html

Nevermind. I guess I shouldn't have posted a thread from another board.

I'm not using it, but that's just me. I wanted to see how I'd react with test alone, Adex on hand and Nolv for PCT. So far, night sweats every few nights is all.

im sure when you hit week 8 your boys will be little boys, imo its best to get some and have it on hand.

Your probably right. I thought it was a little too good to be true. I'll pick some some up to have on hand just in case. In theory, if they did not atrophy too badly then it would make a much easier transition right?

Correct.......! I mean its up to you but its just good to have on hand, ive done cycels before with the use of HCG , but the best kept gains ive had is when i have use it on cycle
    You might not get much shrinkage and if your happy with them then dont run it and save it for a heavy cycle where it will come in handy.

That's exactly what I was thinking. In addition, I will get some in case things to outa hand. If they start to wither in the next week or two then I'll start pinning. Otherwise I'll save it for the next run that will definitly be a stronger run.

One of the mods posted an intersting article about what exactly makes up the size of a testicle and how steroids effect test secretion, sperm count etc. the conclusion was that you can be as severely shut down as someone with tiny balls on the same cycle, even if yours have not changed substantially. its not all about the size id get some and use it 1000iu/da for 10days before you start PCT, whilst taking an AI of course

Ok. So it is possible to be severly shut down and still have your balls. Thanks bro. To me the most important thing about running a cycle, other than remaining healthy, is keeping my gains. The last thing I wanna do I drop money on gear, and risk side effects and complications for a few weeks of being jacked. Overall progression is the ultimate goal. Anything I can do to keep my new muscle is worth a shot. Weighed in at 240 this morning. Thanks for looking out.