Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: My Not So Fun Trip Down TRT Lane

Default My Not So Fun Trip Down TRT Lane

Well for all those thinking about going the TRT route to get your gear, let me tell you from my experience it has been a Mr.Toads Wild Ride! Same as all before me , I was diagnosed with low-T 272 therabouts, don't have all the facts with me but, was put on 5g, didn't help so was put on 10g daily, still not much diff.even after 3months on 10g daily only slight elevation. Was sent to Endo. for advice he tells has me go off the gel for 5 weeks then get retested to see how low my T-level actually is. I get results, he tells me it is lower than on the gel, so the gel just doesn't absorb right going through my skin. Some people have this problem with it. He says he wants me to try the Testim cream, I say what about the shots? He says, well, the shots aren't good at keeping consistent levels in your system, all over the place, high highs and low lows, and no way to actually gauge what your average level is on them. If you draw test blood right after your first shot, the test will be way high, if you draw on the last day it will be way low. So he says he would be remiss if he didn't first try the testim on me. I reluctantly agree. Pissed but what do I do? I take the script to the pharmacy only to have my insurance reject it. I'm going cool, now I get the shots cause they cover them. I go back to the Endo. Endo says well since they cover the androgel, I'll put you back on it at half the dosage you were on for 3 months then take your blood and if it comes back still low he can send that documentation to the INS. to get them to allow the Testim to be prescribed.I again approach him about the shots. but now he says flat out doesn't want to go there. Fvck that! On top of all this he tells me to get an MRI of pituitary gland as mine isn't working and could be a tumor. It wouldn't be so bad I guess if I looked like a bodybuilder,and he had concerns of abuse (wink wink) but Hell, I'm 55 year old retired autoworker out cemetary shopping. Jeez what great news. I am now searching for another Endo......wheres my Valiums!
    Hopefully everyone elses experience won't be so rocky.
    I Used To Be Amazed......
    Now I'm Just Amused

It took me going through two family doctors and an endo then finally found a doctors office that would do something for me besides giving out anti-depressants or telling me I'm just getting older. It takes some shopping but their out there. The advantage you have is you are already on TRT so that's the biggest hurdle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Default I prefer self diagnosis

I self diagnose nad self medicate. It's much cheaper and the pharmacy is glad to take my money. It's called the UG approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I self diagnose nad self medicate. It's much cheaper and the pharmacy is glad to take my money. It's called the UG approach.
    I pretty much do the same thing but with a script I don't have to worry about getting arrested or losing my job. It is great piece of mind. There are other benefits as well like bi annual blood work.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    That's a possible option but right now I'm trying the semi legit route as my insurance will pay for shots and my co-pay is only 10 bucks even for doctor visits. So in my case i'm dollars ahead to go this route, it's just a pain finding the right Emdo who prescribes without knowledge in my area of who does and who doesn't. But I do have an appointment with another one whose office I have called in advance to make sure he prescribes injections to his patients with low-T. August 2nd, I'll find out if he will for me. I read somewhere on the board this was a good way to know in advance without wasting an appointment only to be told that the doc doesn't prescribe injections. So everyone remember that when looking for doctors.
    Now I'm Just Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    It took me going through two family doctors and an endo then finally found a doctors office that would do something for me besides giving out anti-depressants or telling me I'm just getting older. It takes some shopping but their out there. The advantage you have is you are already on TRT so that's the biggest hurdle.
    As a child I watched episodes of superman starring george reeves on tv and as a result fell out of a lot of trees causing a lot of head injuries back then. Seems I just couldn't leap tall buildings like him. Gravity always stopped me. As a result I have adverse affects on anti-depressants. Falling on your head a lot at an early age does that.
    Now I'm Just Amused