Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 1st cycle

Default 1st cycle

hi everyone
    About to start my 1st ever cycle. have been doing alot of research and wanted to keep it simple since im a newbie. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. btw, love the site, have been super informative.
    10 wk cycle
    sust @650 mg a wk
    dbol @25mgs a day
    pct 3-4 wks
    hcg and provirion

alright mate hows it goin- how about some more info? what does your pct consist of? nolva? clomid etc.... what about an AI? i hope you dont think proviron will cover that base age? weight? height? bf%? how many weeks for dbol? fill in the gaps man

You will need arimidex and what pct you have lined up for 4 week?

that was my basic outline was lookin to you guys for a more detailed route. So im taking it HCG and proviron wouldnt be good enough for PCT 3-4 weeks? Proviron isnt an AI? still learning and dont want to rush into anything. I was told dbol just 1/2 hr before workouts first couple weeks to jump start cycle would be sufficient? wanted some advice from the pros thanks again
    weight:175
    bf: 15%

sorry also height is 5'10

No proviron isn't an AI it's a steroid but it does have some anti-estrogen properties. It is also helpful with libido during a cycle. I wouldn't worry much about it unless you just want to add it in a cycle and then I'd suggest 25mg ED. I wouldn't run it if you plan to run the dbol over 25mg.

Here is a possible layout for you.
    Wk 1-12 sust 562.5mg per wk 187.5mg (.75cc) 3 times per week
    Wk 1-6 dbol 2mgs ED
    Wk 3-12 HCG 250iu 2 times per wk
    Wk 2-14 adex .25mg EOD
    Start pct two weeks after last shot of test using nolvadex dosed 20/20/10/10/10.
    That's 20mg ED for two weeks followed by 10mg ED for three more weeks.
    hcg
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.