Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Training and your health ( A must read)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Training and your health ( A must read)

Last week i had been training a member at my gym, about 2 months in i noticed He was Drinking alot of gadorade "G" Force, and he was loosing weight & muscle, I ask him Was he ok ,his reply was i'm thirsty all the time,this set off an alarm in my head, so we went and i weighed him ,starting weight was 221lbs, todays weight 180lbs, i suggested a blood sugar glucose test, sure enough i was right his blood sugar was 375,the normal range was supposed to be 80-120.The cokes and G force he was literally carbing and sugar loading him self to death not to mention other things in his diet at home, after i encountered that i did some research and discovered that there are over 1 million people walking around who are diabetic and don't even know it. so if you expierencing anything like the above Get a blood test,or either purchase a freestyle Blood /glucose monitoring system $19.00
    And have your blood sugar checked. It's better to catch it early than later.

Thanks for listening

Eclen

IMO, both a glucose meter and a ketone meter would be handy in this situation

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    IMO, both a glucose meter and a ketone meter would be handy in this situation

tealc I Agree