Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what about a 2nd cycle

Default what about a 2nd cycle

So was wondering what yall would think a good 2nd cycle for me would be. Would like it to be a good cutting cycle cuz by the time i do it should be summer time and i want to be ripped lol. I know its with diet... but what stack would be a good one?

maybe

test E 12wks
    with anavar 7-12?
    masteron?

What could I take that wouldn't bloat me from week 1-4 to jump start? If nothing that is fine i would not want to do prop again LOL. I would rather wait 4 weeks to start feeling it.

anyways no rush but just curious.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

I like to use test prop and winstrol or anavar if you can afford it. 125 EOD of test prop and 50mg ED of winstrol or var makes a good low dose cycle for preserving muscle while cutting. You could run the test for 8 weeks and the orals for the last 6. IMO you really don't need anything elaborate or lengthy for cutting.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

damn it... so u recommend prop again? ughhhhhhhh I dunno man LOL sounds like a good cycle but... prop... maybe someday ill love it? but for now im not a huge fan lol.

is there something I could sub for the prop?
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

You can use a long estered test without any problem. You will just need to run the cycle a little longer. I'd still keep the test dose lower though. 350-400mg is plenty for this purpose. Any of the "cutting" steroids per se are going to be short estered and require frequent shots. You could do a long cycle using test e or c and EQ where you try to do a lean bulk for the first 8-10 weeks to put on a little size and then cut calories and increase cardio on the last 6-8 weeks to cut. You could run clen and T3 during this time too. This is actually what I prefer to do. I know most people will say you need to decide if you want to bulk or cut but I think you can do both in the same cycle if it is long enough and get good results.

Even if you only ended up with 10 pounds post cycle but dropped body fat below 10% I'd say it was worth it.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.