Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Popping my anabolic cherry(1st Cycle)

Default Popping my anabolic cherry(1st Cycle)

I am 36 yrs old, 6' tall, I weigh 218lbs. I have 11% bodyfat. I have been lifting seriously for 18 years now(From powerlifting, bodybuilding to Extreme Crossfit). Never took any AAS(but did do 2 bottles of 1-AD back in 2002, and loved it!). I had a pretty bad leg injury(Commuted femur fracture, with a Titanium rod inserted) 9 months ago. My recovery went well, I have to fight through scar tissue(NO Problem). Its been a hard recovery process, but I feel it's time for me to take the next step, before it's too late. I am planning my first cycle with a pretty solid Bodybuilding routine ready to be unleashed, and it goes:

week 1-5 Anabol @ 30 mg's a day
    week 1-10 Sustanon 250 @ 500 mg's week
    week 1-10 Deca 300 @ 400 mg's a week

Followed by and aggressive PCT with Clomid. Nolvadex and, HCG on hand if needed.

Bench 420 LBs x 1 (405 before the injury, ha)
    Deadlift 550 LBs x 1 (600 before the injury)
    Squat 450 LBs x 1 (500 before the injury)

Look to get my legs back on par with my upper body.
    Is there anything I'm missing?
    How will training hard for so long, and just starting my 1st cycle going to effect me at my age?
    what should I expect?
    Last edited by Regulus36; 07-31-2010 at 07:40 AM.

are the sust and deca shots PER DAY or per week?
    You still have the rod in your leg? I had to have mine taken out (tibia) cause when doing heavy squats it would blow out my ankle. You have any issues with it?

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    are the sust and deca shots PER DAY or per week?
    You still have the rod in your leg? I had to have mine taken out (tibia) cause when doing heavy squats it would blow out my ankle. You have any issues with it?
    250 mg's of sus mixed with 200 mg's of deca twice a week.

My rod doesnt' even bother me anymore. Just getting the scar tissue warmed up, but once it's warm, I'm ready to go. There are some isolation movements that need tweekin.
    Last edited by Regulus36; 07-31-2010 at 07:07 AM.

Well.. thats a pretty lousy first cycle.

When you have problems, which steroid is it giving you the issue?

We recommend a single long ester steroid for your first cycle.... say 500mg of Test-e for twelve weeks.

Best rethink this....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Default Rat is right as always

If you just had an injury you are recovering from that last thing you want to do is to stress the healing bones with more stress. First of all you do not say anything about an ai or your pct plan. First mistake. Second mistake you are doing too many compounds for a first cycle. I agree with Rat that a single estered test would be the better route to go. I do not like blends like sust. I don't see a proper application for them. I prefer to have stable blood serum test levels, not levels that jump all over the place. A test cyp ot enanth would be a good starter. I would run arimidex at .25 every three days during cycle with enough on hand to bump it to .5 every other day if necessary. then at a minimum I would have nolvadex on hand fr pct nad run it at 20mg every day for two to three weeks then 10mg every day for anothe two weeks after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    If you just had an injury you are recovering from that last thing you want to do is to stress the healing bones with more stress. First of all you do not say anything about an ai or your pct plan. First mistake. Second mistake you are doing too many compounds for a first cycle. I agree with Rat that a single estered test would be the better route to go. I do not like blends like sust. I don't see a proper application for them. I prefer to have stable blood serum test levels, not levels that jump all over the place. A test cyp ot enanth would be a good starter. I would run arimidex at .25 every three days during cycle with enough on hand to bump it to .5 every other day if necessary. then at a minimum I would have nolvadex on hand fr pct nad run it at 20mg every day for two to three weeks then 10mg every day for anothe two weeks after that.
    The leg is fine. I have been given the green light on heavy lifting. The bone has fully healed, and is reinforced with a Titanium rod. I wouldnt risk it if my Ortho said for me to lay off. My doc knows me well. I have been shot, blown up, and this little injury isn't going to stop me. Trust me the moment I feel that I'm pushing up too much, I will back off. I'm not trying set any records, or end up under the knife again.

As far as mixing up the esters, I value your opinion, and thanks for the input. I have many friends who highly recommend it, and I have seen the benifits with my training partners on there 1st cycle. I can handle the water retention(although I think that 1 to 2 gallons of water per day will bloat anyone eventually. If anything I will shorten the D-bol or eliminate it completely. I will have to stick with the Sustanon, and Deca. I will monitor my blood levels and if I do begin to have problems then chances are it's one of the 4 esters from the Sustanon, drop the Sus, and I will adjust and possibly go to every other day 100 mg's Test P injections(depending on the reaction), although that may be painful. If it continues then I stop, and start my PCT. Take a break, go back to the drawing board and possibly use your advice. Sometimes if you want the results your looking for you have to take chances.

As far as PCT:

If I begin to have side effects, then I have plenty of Nolvadex 20 mg's a day until the side effects subside. I plan on 100 mg's of Clomid ED for 2 weeks after my last injection then 50 mg's ED for the remaining 2 weeks(4 weeks total). If need be I will use the HCG 250 iu's every other day for 21 days. I can be flexible with it.

I will pay very close attention to my body and its reaction to the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulus36 View Post
    The leg is fine. I have been given the green light on heavy lifting. The bone has fully healed, and is reinforced with a Titanium rod. I wouldnt risk it if my Ortho said for me to lay off. My doc knows me well. I have been shot, blown up, and this little injury isn't going to stop me. Trust me the moment I feel that I'm pushing up too much, I will back off. I'm not trying set any records, or end up under the knife again.

As far as mixing up the esters, I value your opinion, and thanks for the input. I have many friends who highly recommend it, and I have seen the benifits with my training partners on there 1st cycle. I can handle the water retention(although I think that 1 to 2 gallons of water per day will bloat anyone eventually. If anything I will shorten the D-bol or eliminate it completely. I will have to stick with the Sustanon, and Deca. I will monitor my blood levels and if I do begin to have problems then chances are it's one of the 4 esters from the Sustanon, drop the Sus, and I will adjust and possibly go to every other day 100 mg's Test P injections(depending on the reaction), although that may be painful. If it continues then I stop, and start my PCT. Take a break, go back to the drawing board and possibly use your advice. Sometimes if you want the results your looking for you have to take chances.

As far as PCT:

If I begin to have side effects, then I have plenty of Nolvadex 20 mg's a day until the side effects subside. I plan on 100 mg's of Clomid ED for 2 weeks after my last injection then 50 mg's ED for the remaining 2 weeks(4 weeks total). If need be I will use the HCG 250 iu's every other day for 21 days. I can be flexible with it.

I will pay very close attention to my body and its reaction to the cycle.
    Alright then. But drop the anabol. Do it something like this.

Week 1-12(?) Sust 250mg 3x a week (Mon. Wed. Fri.)
    Week 1-10(?) Deca 200-300mg a week split into two shots Mon. Thurs)
    Week 1-15 Arimidex .25 e3d beginning end of week 1 (taper dose down in week 3 of pct)
    Week 1-12 dostinex .25mg every 3-5 days (for prolactin build up nad possible ED problems due to deca)
    Week 13-16 Nolvadex 20mg ed ofr three weeks, then 10mged ofr two weeks.
    Week 13-16 Clomid 50mg ed for two weeks then 25mg ed for two weeks
    You might also like to run some hcg at 250iu twice a week to help with testicular function.

All of this is just my opinion. Do what you want with it. You came here for advice this is my advice, good or bad, I'll leave that for you to decide. Good luck to you. Keep us posted on what you decide and how you progress throuhg the cycle.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 07-31-2010 at 10:37 AM.

I have to wonder why you even bothered to ask for advice if your not willing to consider it.

Mixed steroids on a first cycle are not wise... but suit yourself...... you'll learn the hard way.

Anabol? Not wise either...
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

750 mg's of sust a week
    Drop the Anabol
    300 mgs' of Deca a week. was axctually thinking the same thing about the Deca. You just persuaded me.
    500iu's of HCG
    got it.

The Arimidex sounds like a great Idea, my old lady will appreciate the Dostinex. I read an article by A Roberts and must say I didn't think of that one. No one likes Deca D***K. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulus36 View Post
    750 mg's of sust a week
    Drop the Anabol
    300 mgs' of Deca a week. was axctually thinking the same thing about the Deca. You just persuaded me.
    500iu's of HCG
    got it.

The Arimidex sounds like a great Idea, my old lady will appreciate the Dostinex. I read an article by A Roberts and must say I didn't think of that one. No one likes Deca D***K. Thanks!
    Since you are around 220 lbs you could go with 400mg of deca a week, maybe even up to 600mg a week. but 400 is a good place to start for your weight I think.
    Glad we could help you out, that's what we're here for; to bump ideas off of one another and get input from other people.