Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Please check my PCT: Nolva, HCG, and Arimidex?

Default Please check my PCT: Nolva, HCG, and Arimidex?

I'm about to finish a 10 week test prop cycle, and would like the wise ones on the board to check my PCT.

Start 48 hr after last test prop injection:
    Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
    Clen 40 mg ED, 6 wk
    Arimidex 0.25 ED, 6 wk
    HCG, 500 iu ED, 3 wk

I don't actually have the HCG yet, but will get it about 1 wk into PCT.

My questions:

1. Start nolva 48 hours after the last test prop injection? I read 72 hrs on many other boards.

2. Want to add 40 mg ED of clen because I read that it has anabolic qualities during PCT. Does that dosage sound okay?

3. I do 45 minutes of light cardio everyday. Either riding a bike or jumping rope. Should I scale that back during PCT? Say, 45 min 3x/week?

4. Halfway through the 10 wk cycle I switched to a low carb diet. Total carbs were 3/4 cups of uncooked brown rice per day. I assume a higher intake of carbs is a good idea for PCT? Was thinking about doubling carb intake to 1.5 cups uncooked brown rice/day.

5. I would like to shed some body fat, but I should wait until PCT is complete to start that, right? No heavy cardio or low-carb diet until 6 wk of PCT is complete? Not sure where I'm at, between 10% - 15%. Abs show clear but so do the love handles.

This was my first cycle, and I plan to post my experience and results to help other newbies.

Any other suggestions for PCT are also welcome. Many thanks.
    Last edited by kamonohashi; 08-16-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: typo

i would stop the cardio- or lower it considerably- during PCT, the last thing you want is more cortisol floating aruond burning up that new muscle of yours.

You clen dosing is way messed up. You start low nad increase dose as you get on down the road. Look up the dosing for clen, do the research.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I've already been taking the clen. I ramped up as recommended, starting with 20/day and slowly moving up to 100 mg. Been doing 100 mg/day at two weeks on, two weeks off.

Back to PCT, I read that during PCT, clen helps maintain gains at about 40 mg/day and that there is no need cycle on and off (but the fat-burning properties will not be effective with a continuous dosage during PCT).

The HCG should help with that better than the clen I would think, but clen does have some androgenic properties, so it could be beneficial. Also aromasin is very good pct in the way of keeping gains and having androgenic properties as well as clomid.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

As per this advice, I will drop cardio for 6 weeks of PCT, and will continue with arimidex at 0.25 mg ED. Don't have clomid, so that's not an option, but I'll be on Nolva.

Still would like to hear any input on switching off the low carb diet. I should up the carbs considerably for PCT, right?

Thanks again for the input.

for PCT just keep eating like you are on cycle. then after that you can switch it up