Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would this be a good 2nd cycle?

Default Would this be a good 2nd cycle?

So almost finishing my first cycle...

so was doing some research.... and came across this.

wk 1-4 DBOL ED
    wk 1-6 NPP EOD
    wk 1-8 Test Prop EOD

This looks like it would be a fun cycle. I like the idea of doing NPP EOD along with Prop. I could mix them together and hopefully it won't hurt as bad as doing prop alone.

Also I like the idea of NPP over doing the deconate instead. Looks like it would hit me faster and then clear out of my system fast as well. which means less chance of estrogen aromatizing right? I would rather do a fast cycle like this rather than a long one and have the deconate in my system for a long time.

hope i am making sense... this is what I have gathered from my research

my main question tho is this too hard of a 2nd cycle? or will it be fine. I just don't want to overdue myself on my 2nd cycle. I don't mind getting told I should wait if yall think so. Let me know

thanks
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

yea man as a foundation looks like a good cycle. id run the npp up to week 7, get that extra 7 days out of it... 1 week to leave the system would be plenty while you overlap the test then start PCT. good thinking tho mate looks good

Ai?
    Hcg?
    Pct?

that what i am going to running for my 2nd cycle.. but instead of the dbol im going to run anavar..... if your looking to go a more lean and clean muscle gain i would drop the dbol and go with winny or anavar

Are the stats in your sig from your current cycle? If so you might want to look into a better diet or your gear is bunk. But anyways, your cycle looks good. You can maybe run it like this. This is a totally different set up from what you have though.

NPP-weeks 1-10
    Test enth-weeks 1-12
    Test prop-weeks 1-3 or 4

/\ I'm a newbie to AAS myself having only done 2 cycles but I did the test prop as a kick-start to my previous cycle. I liked it alot.

Quote Originally Posted by typhoon View Post
    Are the stats in your sig from your current cycle? If so you might want to look into a better diet or your gear is bunk. But anyways, your cycle looks good. You can maybe run it like this. This is a totally different set up from what you have though.

NPP-weeks 1-10
    Test enth-weeks 1-12
    Test prop-weeks 1-3 or 4

/\ I'm a newbie to AAS myself having only done 2 cycles but I did the test prop as a kick-start to my previous cycle. I liked it alot.
    Typhoon that woudl not be the best combo of steroids for a couple reasons... well he did mention that he wanted to stick with a faster/shorter cycle for the next round.... So by throwing in test E wich is a longer ester would defeet the purpose of doing a short cylce...

Also he is running npp..i which is a deca compound but has a ester like Test prop so eod inject would be best for keeping a more balanced lvls.... So by him using npp eod inject he would be better off using Test prop the whole time sense he is doing the eod injects already.. and the npp woudl be hitting his system real fast and the test e would be taking alot longer...

and alos when he stops the cycle by sticking with the test p and npp only for inject when he is done his cycle he can start he pct alot faster.. instead of waiting 2-3 weeks for the test e to clear his system....

so what he has planned out is good..and i woudl not change it but like it has been said in a nother response i would run the test p out one week longer then the npp....and i myself woudl change out the dbol for winny or anavar ..cause this is a nice cylce to make nice clean gains and the winny or anavar would highlight the effects of the cycle a better then the dbol woudl.. wich woudl help for good strength but woudl come wiht good amount of bloat....but if u want to run dbol there is no problem wiht that if u liek that compound.. just wanted to threw in a little extra info about a couple different orals that might interest you
    Last edited by Baddagger; 08-17-2010 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Ai?
    Hcg?
    Pct?
    Sorry man i shoulda put that i am just including just the steroid cycle and not anything else...

BUT just in case I always will be running arimidex as AI, HCG, and nolva for pct.

Now guys correct me if I am wrong, but you say to run anavar/winny instead of the dbol. Aren't you supposed to run orals like anavar/winny at the end of a cycle to lean up? so doing it in the beginning instead of dbol a waste? Just wondering because most of the time when I see someone recommend winny/anavar it is at the end of the cycle but i wanted to use dbol to kickstart and also gain a lot of weight i know most of it is water but ACTUALLY i would rather gain all lean muscle mass instead. so would the WHOLE cycle look like this?

wk 1-6 winny/anavar oral ED (would rather do anavar even tho its more expensive)
    wk 1-8 test prop EOD
    wk 1-7 NPP EOD

AI
    WK 1-8 .25 mg EOD of arimidex

HCG
    wk 1-8 250 iu 2 times a week

PCT starts 2 days after last inject of prop (right???)
    nolvadex
    40/40/20/20/20

That should be everything. looks simple, fast, and would be really effective.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by typhoon View Post
    Are the stats in your sig from your current cycle? If so you might want to look into a better diet or your gear is bunk.
    Nah my stats are from 2 years of eating right and just using protein as a supplement lol. When I am finished with my current cycle I will post my new stats...

I am excited to post the difference... I am into the beg of week 5 out of week 12 of my cycle. search for my first cycle if you want to see what im running but its just test cyp/prop easy first cycle.

But lets just say I have gained 5 lbs and 1 inch on my arms. And my abs look a lot better. EVEN THO i have been eating like a HORSE! This is just the beginning when the test cyp finally is hitting my system so I can't wait to see the results.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

I'd stick with the dbol to kickstart. Or tbol of you want to avoit bloat. Remember the water goes away when you stop talon the dbol and the strenght gained will be second to none.

hmmm maybe your right... maybe i should just kick start with tbol... i would rather not bloat up so much with dbol.

But thanks guys for the help... I can't wait to start this suckah.

I was thinking this or maybe something else to cut as i would be starting sometime in jan/feb and that is before summer.

Either this option as a 2nd cycle or was thinking

wk 1-4 tbol oral
    wk 1-12 test e
    wk 7-12 winny/anavar oral

as to get cut for the summer. I know getting cut is about diet but i would wonder out of these two which would give me that shredded look where girls would be like OHH MY GOD SUCH A HOT BOD.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6