Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: checking to see if im right

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Cycle one would be cheapest since money is tight. Cycle two would give you the best gains. I'm not a fan of primo so I won't comment on cycle three.
    Agreed.

I'm for #2.

The only thing you might get tired of is the pinning. 8 weeks isn't too long though.

hmmmm looks like i might be saving up for #2.... but then again I would have to invest more money in #2 like dostinex. And also worry about prolactin build up. more sides via the npp (deca).

But if it has the most gains and the most lean muscle mass then i will do #2 for sure.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by deathcloud View Post
    hmmmm looks like i might be saving up for #2.... but then again I would have to invest more money in #2 like dostinex. And also worry about prolactin build up. more sides via the npp (deca).

But if it has the most gains and the most lean muscle mass then i will do #2 for sure.
    Certain places have prami/caber pretty cheap.

I would save a little bit more and go with #2 for sure. Just adequately run an AI and a prolactin antagonist and you'll be fine.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

i agree with Tyler. If you run an adequate ai course then the prolactin will never be an issue.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

aight well i think i shall just save up for #2 and try it out. Thanks for the input guys.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Hazcat Guest

Thanks for posting up your cycles. Good thread. If you plan on running lot's of cycles then purchasing some dostinex or prami will take a long way. You only use a little each cycle. I've ran cycles without it and did okay so it's not mandatory but I like to have my warchest full on ancillaries so I'm not hanging out there waiting for something when I need it. I don't want boobs or ED...ever...well maybe some boobs if I'm ever single again.

if you choose route 1...how do you plan on dosing it? because I might do it too...and whatabout post cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by biggdaddyjay View Post
    if you choose route 1...how do you plan on dosing it? because I might do it too...and whatabout post cycle?
    1-12 test e 250mg 2x week
    7-12 winstrol 50mg ed (split 2x day 25,25) *if inject 50mg eod*
    4-16 Adex .25 eod
    15-20 Nolv ed 20/20/20/10/10

I like the NPP prop idea. That's what I'm doing right now. third inject yesterday morning (eod injects) and last night in the gym I was unstoppable. Already strength has increased and the pumps are being maintained throughout the day. Good stuff.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I like the NPP prop idea. That's what I'm doing right now. third inject yesterday morning (eod injects) and last night in the gym I was unstoppable. Already strength has increased and the pumps are being maintained throughout the day. Good stuff.
    That's exciting, keep talking about this cycle you're on Buf, cuz that's the cycle I've got planned for this winter. I'm super stoked!