Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: FIRST ever cycle

Thumbs up FIRST ever cycle

Hello everyone I am starting my first cycle and would appreciate some guidance before I break the bank so first off Iíve always been pretty chubby. I am 5'10" 190lbs and around 20ish%bf(although thatís just an estimate). I am 20 years old and have wrestled competitively for 4 years, and in the past I have only really lifted weights, and worked cardio hard in the 3 months before the season. In my past season I was able to make weight and place in the top 5 of my weight class. However this year I am a little worried because I want to be a gold medal wrestler, thus I want to drop at least 15 lbs, while increasing my strength. I know I can get the weight of naturally however I want to be sure, and maintain/grow some muscle which is why I am thinking about starting a cycle.

Sorry about that novel above but basically I was thinking:

stacking mast and prop, or tren and prop for 8 weeks

then mast and prop, or tren and prop with winie for 3 weeks

then winie by itself for 3 weeks

Like I said I am not very experienced with steroids so perhaps this cycle is stupid for my goals, but itís what a gym friend recommended, then again he might just recommend whatís in his best interests :P so ya any input is appreciated.
    -cheers

being at the age of 20.. I recommend you focus on hard diet and training.. your natural test levels are peaking... so take advantage of it... if you start AAS to young you can damage your yourself... and not in a good way... you should be about 25 before you start AAS.. just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Bestev4 View Post
    Hello everyone I am starting my first cycle and would appreciate some guidance before I break the bank so first off Iíve always been pretty chubby. I am 5'10" 190lbs and around 20ish%bf(although thatís just an estimate). I am 20 years old and have wrestled competitively for 4 years, and in the past I have only really lifted weights, and worked cardio hard in the 3 months before the season. In my past season I was able to make weight and place in the top 5 of my weight class. However this year I am a little worried because I want to be a gold medal wrestler, thus I want to drop at least 15 lbs, while increasing my strength. I know I can get the weight of naturally however I want to be sure, and maintain/grow some muscle which is why I am thinking about starting a cycle.

Like I said I am not very experienced with steroids so perhaps this cycle is stupid for my goals, but itís what a gym friend recommended, then again he might just recommend whatís in his best interests :P so ya any input is appreciated.
    -cheers
    well to 2 things....1 your to young.. and 2) steroids are not used to cut weight ..there not a magic pill to lose body fat.. they are used to gain muscle.... and you woudl be nuts to run tren on a frist cycle... and you stated that your think your aroudn 20% body fat.. that is to high of a body fat % to use steroids on.. people shoudl be no higher then about 12-14% because the higher you are the more estergen side effect you take the risk of getting..

Quote Originally Posted by getbigpaul View Post
    being at the age of 20.. I recommend you focus on hard diet and training.. your natural test levels are peaking... so take advantage of it... if you start AAS to young you can damage your yourself... and not in a good way... you should be about 25 before you start AAS.. just my 2 cents
    Personally, I think starting at even 22-24 is OKAY.

But, age? Who cares about age, look at his body fat! Gyno party waiting to happen..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Definitely need to get your diet in line man. If you were to clean up your diet, do 45min of cardio 4x a week, and get into a great mass building routine, you could easily go from 20% to 15% and not really lose that much weight. Basically you want to lose fat and gain muscle right? You don't need steroids dude. Achieving your goal is going to depend 80% on your diet. We'll say the other 20 is your training routine.

Don't get the wrong idea, we're all here to help. You can still find the help you need here, just in a different section of this board. You need to be spending your time in the Diet/Nutrition forum and the Training/Workout forums. AAS is not what you need right now. If you continue to do more research into the subject, you'll find this to be true and you'll come to understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    ... If you were to clean up your diet,....
    Maybe we got ahead of ourselves. Why don't you post up what your diet consists of and we can give you a little feedback to get you started. List off everything that you ate yesterday, how much and at what time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestev4 View Post

-cheers
    Steroid lesson #1 - Never listen to your gym friends. They probably don't kow what they are talking about.
    #2 - 20 is very young for steroids. Not telling you not to use them, just that you are very very young and could cause your body damage in the joints, ligaments etc, which would be counter productive to your goal of being a gold medal competitor.
    #3 - Masteron is only effetive when your body fat is already extremely low. It will produce no noticable results at your range of BF.
    #4 - If you do anything, which I do not recommend at your age and body composition, run test only and diet, diet, diet.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!