Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hcg during?

Yeah, just pin the HCG sub-q. I use a 30g or 31g pin and barely even feel anything at all. It hurts worse to pinch up the fat, lol.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

i got slin needles/syringes for my hcg

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    i got slin needles/syringes for my hcg
    Yep. Slin-pins, 1cc syringes, and bacteriostatic water.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

So should i be taking this during my cylce or just wait untill pct??

Quote Originally Posted by azz0703 View Post
    So should i be taking this during my cylce or just wait untill pct??
    Not in PCT.

You have two better options. Either takes ON cycle (250iu 2x/wk) or blast the last two weeks of your cycle )1000-1500iu 3-4x/wk) while you long esters are clearing.

On cycle is better, but both help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Not in PCT.

You have two better options. Either takes ON cycle (250iu 2x/wk) or blast the last two weeks of your cycle )1000-1500iu 3-4x/wk) while you long esters are clearing.

On cycle is better, but both help.
    What he said. ^^^
    If your cycle lasts as long as you intend the latter option might be the better choice. Of course now, you can run the hcg for longer than 10 weeks. SYL said that he was on cycle with hcg for two years straight. Don't know what adverse effects he had from that, if any, but it obviously can be done; so you cold possibly run the hcg from week three right on to the point of your pct. I would not recommend that, but I still think EQ and tren in the same cycle with a prop base is not a good idea either. You are obviously much crazier than I am, so just putting that info out there for you to know and do with it as you please.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Ok id rather just blast it the last couple weeks of my cycle if that would be ok??? Anf bufbiker why do you think im crazy?? I thought it seems like a good cycle and a bit of a beast cylce? Do you think it will be bad because of the sides????

Blasting will work. Watch possible estrogen problems when running that much HCG (3000-6000iu/wk)

I think you'll be fine. And I think you're crazy because Eq and tren are both hard core drugs and running them with prop for that long. And tren ace for 14 weeks will be challenging, but it could be done. More power to you bro. I'll say this, if it doesn't kill you, you are going to have an awesome cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I agree. Tren ace for that long will be tough.

Why not run tren enanth?