Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hcg during?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    I agree. Tren ace for that long will be tough.

Why not run tren enanth?
    That makes sense. EQ with tren enth and test E. That keeps all the esters the same making for easier pct. But we've already been through this. And I do love prop.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    That makes sense. EQ with tren enth and test E. That keeps all the esters the same making for easier pct. But we've already been through this. And I do love prop.
    Yeah, I know., I just figured that it wouldn't hurt to mention it again..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Its just tht tren ace is what ive been given n also the prop for faster acting plus i dnt mind pinning e2d and errrrmmmm i hope it doesnt kill me:/ i cn already feel the increased sex drive from the prop as its active within 6hours and at its max at22hours correct?? So are we saying ill feel realy ill or somethin from the tren running it for 14weeks??? And eg upto 16-18weeks is recomended right??

Quote Originally Posted by azz0703 View Post
    Its just tht tren ace is what ive been given n also the prop for faster acting plus i dnt mind pinning e2d and errrrmmmm i hope it doesnt kill me:/ i cn already feel the increased sex drive from the prop as its active within 6hours and at its max at22hours correct?? So are we saying ill feel realy ill or somethin from the tren running it for 14weeks??? And eg upto 16-18weeks is recomended right??
    EQ 16 weeks or 18 would be goos. It takes longer to get the full effects.
    The tren won't kill you. We all just want you to be aware of your body, how you feel, blood pressure, anger issues, sleeplessnes etc.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hmmmm my dad has a new portable blood prrssure monitor because hea on beta blockers so i cud keep chek on it with that? As for anger i lost ma temper last nite and head butted my car:/ put 2big dints in my new shape civic type r think thts from the prop though just gna try n keep cool and as for sleep i usually take t5 everyday buy have stopped because the stop my appetite bt i need to eat to get big. Ill keep ypu all informed and post up if i have any troubles. Did my left glute las nite and by gosh it was hard to push the needle in it felt like rubber steak:/

Quote Originally Posted by azz0703 View Post
    Hmmmm my dad has a new portable blood prrssure monitor because hea on beta blockers so i cud keep chek on it with that? As for anger i lost ma temper last nite and head butted my car:/ put 2big dints in my new shape civic type r think thts from the prop though just gna try n keep cool and as for sleep i usually take t5 everyday buy have stopped because the stop my appetite bt i need to eat to get big. Ill keep ypu all informed and post up if i have any troubles. Did my left glute las nite and by gosh it was hard to push the needle in it felt like rubber steak:/
    I've never had anger issues with prop. Tren, is known for causing aggression though.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I've never had anger issues with prop. Tren, is known for causing aggression though.
    I've never really had anger issues on prop (or any test) either. I mean, I will admit, I am a little more testy.

As far as tren goes. Yes. Everything can make you anger. It's how you take it out though. Take it out on the weight and you'll have loads of fund.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

[QUOTE=Tyler3295;653603]I've never really had anger issues on prop (or any test) either. I mean, I will admit, I am a little more testy.QUOTE]

Good one tyler. Test. I love it.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

[QUOTE=Bufbiker;653739]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    I've never really had anger issues on prop (or any test) either. I mean, I will admit, I am a little more testy.QUOTE]

Good one tyler. Test. I love it.
    Haha.

lol so maybe it was the tren ace givin me a bit of a kick? how long does it take to be active in the body tren ace?