Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for review of next cycle

Thanks for your input Hazcat,

My normal diet runs as follows;

Breakfast at 6:00am:

Oats or muesli with Nestles protein shakes instead of milk & a cup of tea.

Lunch at noon:

I eat out and usually have steak, Italian or japans.

Dinner at 7:00pm:

Usually one of the following; pasta with meat sauce, lamb ****s, Chicken with either potatoes or rice.

I drink Nestles protein shakes late morning and afternoons and again one at night always between meals.

Tea and coffee during the day and occasional deserts. My diet is varied and usually of good quality never junk food.

I have been advised to use a smaller dosage of deca for first 4 weeks if using DBol as well for same period, is this good advice or should I still start Deca at 400mg with DBol at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hong Kong View Post
    ... I have been advised to use a smaller dosage of deca for first 4 weeks if using DBol as well for same period, is this good advice or should I still start Deca at 400mg with DBol at the same time?
    Don't use less deca at first. Use the same amount all the way through. Well, you could frontload the first few weeks, but that would mean MORE, not less.

The deca wouldn't have kicked in whilst you are on the dbol. That's what the dbol is for. To KICKSTART your cycle whilst you wait for the longer esters (of deca and test) to kick in.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Ok that makes sense Tyler, thanks for the advice.

Week 1-12 Test E split into two shots per week, each shot 250 mg.
    Week 1-5 Winstrol at 50mg per day.
    Arimidex .25 mg EOD thru till week 18
    Nolvadex week 13 to 15

Your diet is nothing special but nothing bad either..... Start the day with oatmeal and four eggs, but add in a why shake with 60 G's of protein. Then 2-3 hours later another shake, but add psyllium husk and flax seed oil, then two to three hours later another main meal, steak and veg (no complex carbs), then two to three later another shake, then another main meal at night, again, NO COMPLEX CARBS! A snack a couple hours afet the last meal, a large can of tuna in springwater is good, but hell where you live I'm sure there are a zillion tasty high protein snacks available. Then before bed another shake. All those shakes, except the morning one, should have psyllium and flax seed or olive oil in them. Notice there are hardly any complex carbs? Dropping them will help get your BF down. Your PWO shake should include some high GI complex carbs with it to create an insulin spike which will drive the protein into the muscle. If you use creatine, this is the right time to take it as well. I think your main diet problem is too many complex carbs, especially at night. Also, whats your sugar intake? It should be ZERO. Have a look at the sugar content in those Nestle shakes and I think you will find its pretty high.
    As for training, at your current weight I think you need to get serious with the Boss Hogg routine to pack on some serious muscle mass, BEFORE you take another cycle.... Like I said before your current BW is not indicative that the last 4 cycles have done much for you, but I dont know what those past cycle were. If they were the same as the one outlined then no surprises there......
    Get the diet sorted and the Hogg Routine as well. Hit em both hard as you can for at least 6 months, then maybe you could look at doing a Test based cycle like the one I outlined for you. In six months, if you follow this advice to the letter and especially the recommendations in the Boss Hogg routine, you should be able to pack on at least 20 lbs of muscle naturally. That should put your BW at least around 85 Kg with a BF of 15% and from there, if you feel the need, you would be in a good place to start your cycle.
    Good Luck

And one other thing I forgot to elaborate on
    I know its difficult in Honkers with the busy lifestyle, but you seriously have to pack as much of your own food as you can because sugar is your enemy. Especially in Asian cusine as they do tend to add sugar to most things. The sugar itself, calorie wise, is not so bad but the effect it has is what causes you to gain fat. It creates an insulin spike, which drives fat storage! The only time you want that spike is in the PWO meal and if there are no fats present, the protein in the shake will be driven into the muscle.
    When I say sugar, I mean sugar in ALL ITS FORMS. ie soft drink, especially fruit juices, alcohol, especially wine, High GI foods. Do a google and find a good GI food index and be guided by it. There are quite a few fruits and veges you could cut out as well.
    And yeah, in Honkers, lay off the noodles and rice and all complex (and simple) carbs and be aware that a LOT of the sauces/curries use sugar (generally palm sugar) in their base. A great breakfast in Asia is Rice Soup with eggs/dried fish/chicken/beef.

Agreed. You would be surprised at how many things have tons of added sugar.

^Watch the "fat-free" and "low-fat" things for this.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Week 1-12 Test E split into two shots per week, each shot 250 mg.
    Week 1-5 Winstrol at 50mg per day.
    Arimidex .25 mg EOD thru till week 18
    Nolvadex week 13 to 15

Hi dannothemanno

I have 2 questions about the above cycle and PCT...
    Hope this isnt hijacking ???

Would there be an E rebound at week 18 after stopping the Adex?
    AT week 13 there would still be 250mg Test in the system, is that low enough to start recovery ?

Thanx mate

I think there would be, but I don't have tests to prove it. Aromasin wouldn't have a rebound though.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
    Hi dannothemanno

I have 2 questions about the above cycle and PCT...
    Hope this isnt hijacking ???

Would there be an E rebound at week 18 after stopping the Adex?
    AT week 13 there would still be 250mg Test in the system, is that low enough to start recovery ?

Thanx mate
    I'm with danno. USe aromasin to avoid the estrogen rebound.

As far as starting PCT, wait at least 14 days after your last test enanth pin.

Estro rebound depends on the individual but yeah there is a good chance it can happen. Like everyone says, run the Arimidex out for about 70 days after last shot, just to be sure. You can slowly wean yourself off the Adex as you get closer to the 70 day mark.
    But rember that zero estro can cause probs as well. The goal is not zero estro but to keep it under control enough until your natural test levels come back and reach a balance with your natural estro levels, similar to how they were before your cycle.
    After being on the "rollercoaster" of fluctuating hormone levels thru the cycle, your body needs time to get back to equalibrium with those levels, thats what the AI's are for, to help stabilise things untill your body reaches its "natural" levels again. Its not ALL about getting your body to start producing test again after it was shut down, thats a big part of it, obviously. Its about keeping things manageable until that natural balance is restored. Thats why people feel so crap during and after PCT because they are experiencing similar hormone fluctuations as women do with their period's etc etc.