Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for review of next cycle

Default Looking for review of next cycle

I am just starting my fifth cycle and intend to run the same again as my last (4th) cycle as detailed below.

I found this cycle to give good results without to sever a recovery. I intend to start this cycle in the next few weeks and would welcome any advice on this cycle that anyone may have.

My stats are 44yo, 511 85kg with 24%bf and I also take protein shakes, vitamins and fish oil supplements.

Week 1-4

Dianabol 20mg/ml (per day)
    Test. Undecanoate 1,000mg/ml (once only)
    Deca 200mg/ml (per week)

Week 5 - 8

Deca 300mg/ml (per week)

Week 9 -12

Deca 400mg/ml (per week)
    HCG - Pregnyl 1,500 iu (per week)

Cheers Mark

I think that cycle sucks.
    At first I was going to ask why after 5 cycles your only 85Kg with 24% bf at a height of 5,11' but I can see why now........
    Cycle aside I think your stats indicate definite issues with your diet and training. If your bf is 24%, you need to drop at least 10% before cycle, which would put your bw at 76.5KGs at 15% bf...... So after all those cycles and all that training you are realistically sitting at 76 KG's with a BF of 15% at a height of 5 11'
    Mate you dont need another cycle, you need to learn how to eat and learn how to train. Then in a couple of years you can learn how to put a cycle together cause that one you have outlined really blows.............

Undecanoate: Chemical Structure C11H22O2.Also referred to as Undecanoic Acid; 1-Decanecarboxylic acid; Hendecanoic acid; Undecylic acid. Undecanoate is not a commonly found ester, and only appears to be used in the nandrolone preparation Dynabolan, and oral testosterone undecanoate (Andriol). Since this ester is chemically very similar to undecylenate (it is only 2 hydrogen atoms larger), it has a similar release duration (approximately 2-3 weeks). Although this ester is used in the oral preparation Andriol, there is no reason to believe it carries any properties unique of other esters. Andriol in fact works very poorly at delivering testosterone, bolstering the idea that oral administration is not the idea use of esterified androgens.

This coupled with 12 weeks of Dbol and deca that is up and down all over the place........forget it.

Yeah, forget it.

Get a faster acting test..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

I have to agree with danno. You need your bf WAY down before cycling, and this isn't it when you get there.

Danno is right. Keep orals to 6 weeks MAX, keep dosage EVEN throughout the cycle to minimise side effects (due to fluctuating blood hormone levels). and taking 1,000mg test once a week is a horrible idea, again for blood level purposes. also if you really want to run test undec. then you need to run a minimum 14 weeks to get full use out of it. Your diet plainly sucks, and should be adjusted first.

take a look in the diet and nutrition section at the CKD diet,it will drop bf% and maintain muscle fast.

its all very well taking protien and fish oil, but it dont make a damn bit of difference if you take them with a fricken big mack mate.

Lol. People who drink diet drinks to "offset" Big Macs are funny.

But yeah. Get everything (diet, BF, etc..) in order before you cycle. You won't regret it.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Ok thanks for the feedback.
    I did make a mistake with the DBol as I only intend to use DBol for first four weeks to kick start cycle not throughout.
    Also the Test. Undecanoate 1,000mg/ml would be used only once a month not per week.
    I will adjust diet and work off some BF before starting. And change the cycle as follows.
    Regarding comments on the test Undecanoate I chose this as it would only require pinning once a month but if a better test could be recommended I would appreciate it.
    One other consideration I have is to shorten the cycle to 8 or 10 weeks to help recovery, is there any disadvantages of doing this?
    Thanks for any further advice
    Week 1-4

Test. Undecanoate 1,000mg/ml (once only per month)
    Deca 200mg/ml (per week)

Week 5 - 8

Deca 400mg/ml (per week)

Week 9 &10

Deca 400mg/ml (per week)
    HCG - Pregnyl 1,500 iu (per week for 4 weeks)

Do some other test like cyp or enth. They would be better with what you have going on there.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hazcat Guest

Run deca at 400 throughout. It really needs to be run 12 weeks so if you're going only 10 weeks you should use NPP which is a shorter estered nandrolone like deca and will be much more effective for you. And yes, you should use a shorter ester of test such as suggested..cypionate or enanthate injected once per week will suffice. Change you HCG dosing also. Using it twice a week at 250 iu's beginning by at least week 4 if not sooner will give you a much easier recovery.

Now let's address that main problem here which is keeping you from enjoying the fruits of your labor. It's your diet and training. There's no reason you couldn't be heavier and leaner with absolutely no cycles. You shouldn't be running a cycle without getting your diet and training in line with what will help you reach your goals. Post up exactly what you ate today and approximately what time you ate it and we'll help you out so you can reach your goals. We're here to help and want you to succeed and thrive in our community.