Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mass cycle?? Low doses...

I did a 8 mos cycle last year and did pct at the end for 6 weeks and Hcg.. I was off gear for another 9 mos so before i went on in May 2010 I got my Test levels cuz i was feeling pretty weird i saw girls and had no sexual appetite for them and also my erections wouldn't last as long also i begun pulling my back while i was off i was massing i just got fat i dint feel like i grew all that much. My test levels were like 340 the range was 240- 1100.. clearly the gear was out of my system so my natural test level is in the lower range for my age i want to finish this cycle and do a mass but id like to have my test levels at the highest "normal" they can be with out shutting my own down.. plus i don't want to loos any gains from this current cycle.. i feel i ve always had a lower test level.. what can i do to maintain my levels high. should i clean up re do a blood test and get prescribed trt??
    Hight:5'7
    Wheight: 192LBS
    BF%:16%
    Experiance: 4 Yrs
    Longterm goal: 175 @ 8%bf

CURRENTLY:OFF Cycle since 7/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Cabby, are you talking about bridging between cycles?
    I dont want to put my body through another 3 mos of test... i could easily do 500 mg of test e for another 3 mos to mass but then i d have to swich to prop to cut i dont want to keep on juicing with out stopping.. bridging? idk.. as long as my natural testosterone doesnt get shut down..

Body stats..

Quads: 24"
    Calf: 16"
    Waist: 31"
    Arm: 15"
    Forearm: 13"
    Chest:40"

I'm not big i guess i don't look too bad.. id say athletic more than anything.. my goal is 17" arms 26" Quads.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by cabby90 View Post
    I dont want to put my body through another 3 mos of test... i could easily do 500 mg of test e for another 3 mos to mass but then i d have to swich to prop to cut i dont want to keep on juicing with out stopping.. bridging? idk.. as long as my natural testosterone doesnt get shut down..
    Woah there fella. . . With what you are describing, it sounds like you need to just finish up your cycle, do a good pct, and stay clean and clear for about a year or so to let your body figure out what the hell is going on. Yeah dude let it clear and get some blood work done, but get the gear out of your head, trt, the whole nine yards man. You sound frustrated, confused, and uneducated. No offense intended here of course. Just finish and be done for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    Woah there fella. . . With what you are describing, it sounds like you need to just finish up your cycle, do a good pct, and stay clean and clear for about a year or so to let your body figure out what the hell is going on. Yeah dude let it clear and get some blood work done, but get the gear out of your head, trt, the whole nine yards man. You sound frustrated, confused, and uneducated. No offense intended here of course. Just finish and be done for a while.
    haha! im just trying to keep my gains whats the point of droping thousands and loosing the gains!? the diet and all the hard work.. to loose more than half ... I will loose gains at a nat test level of 340 wont i?

it all depends on how you eat when you come off.

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    Read this post again cabby. Trt is a life time comitment. I think at 24 you shouldnt be thinking about it. Docs will know best but you dont sound in the right frame of mind to decide even if it was your decision.

It wont let me rate banana joose post but I would if I could!
    Last edited by mattbass; 09-07-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cabby90 View Post
    My test levels were like 340 the range was 240- 1100.. clearly the gear was out of my system so my natural test level is in the lower range for my age i want to finish this cycle and do a mass but id like to have my test levels at the highest "normal" they can be with out shutting my own down.. plus i don't want to loos any gains from this current cycle..
    Well being on gear will keep you shut down.. and that goes for TRT... dude you just need to get off the gear... and by getting into this game you shoudl be comming in knowing that you will lose some when you get off that is all there is to it... but if you do your pct right and train and eat right also it will help you keep most of your gains

Dude your 24 years old u dont want to be doing trt that for the rest of your life... get on some hcg.... and your pct and stay off the gear for about a year like it was said before in a nother post then your body will correct it self.... it wont happen over night so if your not getting excited in the pants a month from when you start your pct ..that is the risk when you play this game some times you get side effect and you have to take the time to correct thoes side effects...

Yep. I agree. When I was 24 I had a 36 year old girl friend with a corvette adn lots of money and I sexed her up 5, 6, 7 times a day, then a couple of times at night. You really need to get clean and see exactly where you are at after a long time off. I'm 53 so my test levels off cycles aren't an issue.
    But with the right pct you should be doing better than that.
    Aas aren't for every one, and you may be one of those people.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Yep. I agree. When I was 24 I had a 36 year old girl friend with a corvette adn lots of money and I sexed her up 5, 6, 7 times a day, then a couple of times at night. You really need to get clean and see exactly where you are at after a long time off. I'm 53 so my test levels off cycles aren't an issue.
    But with the right pct you should be doing better than that.
    Aas aren't for every one, and you may be one of those people.
    damn buf thats gotta be close to hitting the wall! haha

i agree with everyones assesment. to be honest it sounds like you have a case of Body Dysmorphic Disorder! you are 24- leave the juice alone for a while untill you start to make natural gains again- and then stay natty untill you cannot possibly squeeze another once of muscle on your body.

TRT at 24 is a joke. and the fact you are even considering it means that you are NOT in the right frame of mind to be making decisions that will effect your entire life... including the ability to possibly have children.

get of the juice, your natty levels are shit because you ran an 8 month cycle, which in itself is pretty stupid for a young guy like us. give it time, your natty levels will slowly go back up and you can start fresh in a few years.