Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mass cycle?? Low doses...

why in the hell would you even think to run an 8 month cycle????

Quote Originally Posted by justtryingtocompete View Post
    Lol, one of my workout buddies runs from February 1st to November 1st every year.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Well bud, the concensus is get clean for an extended period of time. So now the balls in your court.
    And to be honest with you, if I had your luck with gains while using steroids I would not even want to use them. Obviously there are things that you are not doing right.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    damn buf thats gotta be close to hitting the wall! haha

i agree with everyones assesment. to be honest it sounds like you have a case of Body Dysmorphic Disorder! you are 24- leave the juice alone for a while untill you start to make natural gains again- and then stay natty untill you cannot possibly squeeze another once of muscle on your body.

TRT at 24 is a joke. and the fact you are even considering it means that you are NOT in the right frame of mind to be making decisions that will effect your entire life... including the ability to possibly have children.

get of the juice, your natty levels are shit because you ran an 8 month cycle, which in itself is pretty stupid for a young guy like us. give it time, your natty levels will slowly go back up and you can start fresh in a few years.
    I dont think you guys understand what im trying to say.. Im not on 8 mos of juice now im doing a 16week cycle started in May 2010 i plan coming off by the end of this month... i did an 8 mos cycle last year from jan 2009 to aug 2009 then i was off till may 2010. the 8mos cycle wasnt cuz i wanted it i was waiting for a friend to return from the dominican republic so i could ge my pct i wasnt gonna come off and crash i had to wait for the it, now i can get anything i want w/ o him so i can come off after my cycle. MY QUESTION IS AFTER BEING OFF FOR LIKE 9 MOS MY TEST WAS 340 WHY!!?? IS THAT MY NATURAL TEST LEVEL FOREVER? MY SEX DRIVE SUCKED AND I COULNDT MAINTAIN ERECTIONS FOR TOO LONG.. A DOCTOR CANT LET YOU BE AT ALOW LEVEL FOR YOUR AGE IM SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE RANGE OF 800-650 IF I HAD THAT ID BE OK BUT IM NOT. I DONT THINK THIS TIME MY TEST LEVEL WILL CHANGE ONCE IM OFF IT MIGHT EVEN BE LOWER... WHAT CAN I DO WHILE IM OFF TO KEEP MY TEST UP? HCG? LOW DOSAGE OF ADEX? MAYBE AN HERBAL TEST BOOSTER? IDK ITS NOT NORMAL TO BE AT 340 AT 24YRS OLD IF IM AT THAT I WILL LOOSE MY GAINS NO MATTER HOW I EAT MY TEST LEVEL WONT SUPPORT MY NEW MUSCLE GROWTH PERIOD ITS NOT SCIENCE JUST COMMON SENCE. sorry im not angry i understand where you guys are coming from i just dont want to be at 340 naturally forever.. i see my doc friday ill talk to him see what he suggests.
    Hight:5'7
    Wheight: 192LBS
    BF%:16%
    Experiance: 4 Yrs
    Longterm goal: 175 @ 8%bf

CURRENTLY:OFF Cycle since 7/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by justtryingtocompete View Post
    It wasnt planned... i had no pct, i was stupid didnt know alot about aas now i know alot more.. i had to wait for some one to get pct that y i stayed on that long..

any other suggestions on my dilema?

Get clean, stay clean, work out, rest right, eat right and in a year see what your Dr. says your test levels are.
    Or, teh alternative is to be on trt at a very young age for the rest of your life.
    My personal opinion is that you will recover given enough time. But read the red part at the bottom of my post.
    I hope evrything turn out well for you and please keep us posted if you discover anything different. In the mean time see an endocrinologist.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Get clean, stay clean, work out, rest right, eat right and in a year see what your Dr. says your test levels are.
    Or, teh alternative is to be on trt at a very young age for the rest of your life.
    My personal opinion is that you will recover given enough time. But read the red part at the bottom of my post.
    I hope evrything turn out well for you and please keep us posted if you discover anything different. In the mean time see an endocrinologist.
    Agreed. Keep us posted.

TRT/HRT for life at a young age would suck pretty bad..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Honestly im not worried about having to poke my self every 2 weeks to have high normal test levels, im worried more about having kids, im 24 and and asked my gf to marry me in Dec 2010, so im planning to get married in about a 1.5 yrs to 2yrs shes done college may 2011. Once i have 2 kids ill be fine with trt. i don't ever plan to abuse high dosages as i want to maintain good health, but i do want to compete in the next 3 yrs.. Ill be seeing my doc tomorrow and will speak to him about all this. I will def keep you guys posted on why my levels are so low naturally.... maybe its genetics lol..

I want to thank all you guys for all the imput id listen and take everything in consideration

LOTS of guys have conceived children whilst on cycle.

Run a good PCT and properly recover yourself and you should be able to have children just fine (unless you had a problem before AAS usage).