Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass cycle?? Low doses...

Default Mass cycle?? Low doses...

Ok so im down to 168 idk what bf ive been on for almost 16 weeks ok results but my prob i used the gear to get down in wheight so not as much gains as i thought... heres my thought.. before this cycle my test was at like 340 ikd why maybe cuz i did 8 mos last year on prob messed up my endocrine system. with that said after i come off when would my test levels be down to norm (340)? i did hcg through most of my cycle when i felt my bud shrinking... also ran adex at 0.5 and 1 when i felt some gyno occuring. my thing is Im sure my test will go back to the low norm i mean thats what it was at previously so i dont think it should be higher. I want my doc to put me on trt or on some dosage where i can be at the tipy top high "norm" up in the thousand.. i want to do a good mass this year and gain some good size.

Current cycle:

Prop: 600mg a week
    Bold was at 600mg but i stopped like 2 3 weeks ago.

I got 2 test e's sent to me from an order so i have that... i want to run a low dosage where my natural test can be active but high enough were it wont shut down, also i was thinking of proviron as an oral its not liver toxic and is said to bring back nat test levels i want my mass to be from October to like January... What do you guys think?
    Hight:5'7
    Wheight: 192LBS
    BF%:16%
    Experiance: 4 Yrs
    Longterm goal: 175 @ 8%bf

CURRENTLY:OFF Cycle since 7/1/11

First off, proviron is not a PCT drug. Get a SERM (nolva, clomid, torem, etc..) to bring back your natty test.

You're 168 lbs..? How tall are you? How old are you also?

---

I don't 100% understand what you question is though.. Are you trying to cheat the system to get prescribed some test by the doc for HRT? OR do you have a question about a mass cycle?
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

I think he is wanting a bridge cycle untill his natural test levels come back?
    But the thing is, I dont see your natural test levels coming back while your still "on". I think the best thing to do would be to run thru your PCT, with HCG all the way and keep on getting bloodwork done so you know where your test levels are..... Your nat test wont restablish untill all the gear is out of your system. Taking more, even as a bridge, will simply keep you shut down.
    At some stage your going to have to go natty and let those test levels come back of their own accord. The only other option is to go on TRT, which would be a permanent thing, but there lies the catch 22. You have to wait till your nat test levels are low before you approach your doc for pre trt bloodwork, otherwise he's just gonna say no way, your test levels are waaaay high, lol
    So I think your gonna have to do the pct and remain clean for at least a couple of months, maybe more, and adjust your training and diet to suit.

Also, I think if you were "on" for 8 months before this 4 month cycle (?), then yeah, your endo system will be haywire for awhile.
    I read somewhere just recently, that as much as 100mg of test per week will shut you down....... so I dont really see much point taking anything to keep your levels up, especially at that dose, or less.

Please clarify OP.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

I'm with Tyler. I don't know what you're asking. Please ask the question you want the answer to, then we an help without guessing what it is you want to know.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by cabby90 View Post

I got 2 test e's sent to me from an order so i have that... i want to run a low dosage where my natural test can be active but high enough were it wont shut down,
    Not going to happen. Forget this idea. You are off or on nothing else.

Cabby, are you talking about bridging between cycles?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Once your body realizes it's getting an outside hormone, it will begin to stop it's own production no matter what the dosage. Low enough dosages will not aromatize as the higher doses do. That's why a doc doesn't prescribe any AI for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    First off, proviron is not a PCT drug. Get a SERM (nolva, clomid, torem, etc..) to bring back your natty test.

You're 168 lbs..? How tall are you? How old are you also?

---

I don't 100% understand what you question is though.. Are you trying to cheat the system to get prescribed some test by the doc for HRT? OR do you have a question about a mass cycle?
    I'm 5'7, 24 yrs old..
    Hight:5'7
    Wheight: 192LBS
    BF%:16%
    Experiance: 4 Yrs
    Longterm goal: 175 @ 8%bf

CURRENTLY:OFF Cycle since 7/1/11